Training Autoflowers

• Thread starter Killa4Rilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Killa4Rilla

Hey everyone,

I've been following a grow series on YouTube in preparation for my very first indoor grow. This episode talks more about training Autoflowering indoor plants, something I was told is a no-no by my local store guy.

I was wondering if other people have any experience training their Autoflowers, and maybe even have pictures to show, or tips for recovery?

Here's a link to the series, as I'm sure lots of other people would love it.

schwab0619

schwab0619

Hey everyone,

I've been following a grow series on YouTube in preparation for my very first indoor grow. This episode talks more about training Autoflowering indoor plants, something I was told is a no-no by my local store guy.

I was wondering if other people have any experience training their Autoflowers, and maybe even have pictures to show, or tips for recovery?

Here's a link to the series, as I'm sure lots of other people would love it.

Here is my '92 OG Kush by Ethos. I topped it and did LST. Has 9 main colas

IMG 5346
London bud

London bud

The trouble is with autos that you are limited to the amount of training you can do, you have about three weeks from seed till they flower so there isn't much veg time really and topping is going to lose you a couole of days of full speed growth, if you are gonna I would top it as soon as possible and only once, then start tying down, Maybe a little light super cropping would work better with autos, curving main stem over rather than bending at one point

Top Bottom