Training plants to premote more bud sites?

• Thread starter GanjaAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hey guys and gals... my machine crashed and I lost alot of research stuff and I am having a heck of a time finding this one tutorial. It was a guy showing how to train his plants to which he marked with red x's his bud sites and he was able to get his plant to canopy out to about 36 bud sites at the upper level of the plant. Anyone know which tutorial I am refering too? If so can you hit me up where it is located. Thanks as I am getting ready to start up again.

G.AL

B

Bluenote

Get yourself some stakes , something like paperclips to anchor to the pot maybe . some soft string or elastic such as for giftwrapping , some pipe cleaners and go to town , LST is pretty intuitive. Tie the tallest down a bit below the other tops , when they've grown above it then tie the tallest of those down, this is addressing it simplistically but you get the idea.

Here's an illustration from this years outdoor of what you can end up with. And yes that's one plant and it's like that all the way down , that's one 7 footer in a 10 or 12 ( I forget what I put that one on , have to look at my logs) guerillaed back into a tree ( obviously)..........I don't care to advertise. By the way you'll take note that it's close to the color of the surrounding foliage and is somewhat trained to grow in roughly the same planes as much as possible.

Picture 017
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Thanks brother... looks good but the one I am looking for shows how he was able to produce up to 30+ bud sites off one plant. Do to cost I have had to scale back and hydro is off for now... going to be going with smart pots for now.

thanks again.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Id like to see that thread to ganja hope you find it

Latest posts

Top Bottom