trainwreck bx pics

• Thread starter d420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SB805KUSH

looks good d420!i bet they are stinky now but wait till these mamas reach the end. i can smell that trainwreck from memory.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Glad to see your enjoying the BX seeds. She's a stinker for sure. I've got a mother going now and I love the smell when I've only got a few plants going, but when there are a bunch. The smell can get out of control. Let us know how she finishes. Would love to see some picture before the lights come on or after they go out.

Thanks for sharing the pictures and info. Your going to enjoy this girl.
Take care,
BG

homebrew420

homebrew420

Lookin Good! Will be there enjoying this one too here real soon. Nice work!

Peace

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

500,000 tons of steel... trainwreck looking good, buddy! Love the way those buds formed for ya. It's been a while since I had any TW, but I sure liked it when I had it...

Billygoat

Billygoat

WOW D420!

Those pictures really look nice. Glad to see the seeds did well for you. You can see the e-32 in those pictures. The viney and bud structure for sure. How are they smelling about now? If those are at 48 days, I'm guessing 56-62 days total. If they go around 56 days, they are really leaning on the e-32 side. That's allot for sharing the pictures. This really helps me out allot.

I'm thinking the BX3 seeds should be really close to the e-32 cut. I still need to get the BX2 done and see how they turn out. Once I get these done. This will tell me how close I am to the mother. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Any info would be great. Take care and enjoy that smoke when the time comes. I'm curious as how she smokes for you.
Later,
BG

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

damb those look amazing ,nicely done D... BG you did a hell of a job on these man, great work!

Billygoat

Billygoat

I just picked the male from the OE and backed crossed to the e-32. Not really hard, but I think the male did a great job. D420, was the one that did the out standing job of growing them out. Pictures look really great. I'm just curious as to the smell and high, but I'm sure will hear more about that later.
later,
BG

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
more pics #2,3.. #2(seeded with fire alien) is almost exactly like the e-32.. minty diesel funk.. 35 dayzz..:tongueout

P1010347
P1010348
P1010349
P1010350
P1010351
P1010352
P1010353
P1010354
P1010355
P1010356
D

dusty

Seems like the way to go would be to cross the plants from the BX1 together instead of going back to the E32 again, you seem like ya got her down real well already..going forward inside the BX instead of back to the mother will give you a much more segregated pool to choose from...Maybe then hit the Thai with a male BX1/BX1 then go with the Thai x BX1/BX1 to the TrainWreck and call it good

homebrew420

homebrew420

Seems like the way to go would be to cross the plants from the BX1 together instead of going back to the E32 again, you seem like ya got her down real well already..going forward inside the BX instead of back to the mother will give you a much more segregated pool to choose from...Maybe then hit the Thai with a male BX1/BX1 then go with the Thai x BX1/BX1 to the TrainWreck and call it good

That's what I am definitely going to do. I have 3 males I have kept, picts on the other Arcata thread.

D420 shooot man they are looking amazing. You have me all excited with these picts. Mine went in 3 days ago, well all but one. It's nice because I can almost see those flowers on these plants. Where the majority of your plants very thin leafed with 9-11 leaflets? Mine where very homogeneous, loving that.

So excited. Thanks again for sharing and a job well done.

Peace

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks again for posting to pictures and info d420. Looks like things are doing very nicely. Can't wait to see more.
Take care,
BG

Dusty,

I hear what your saying and I know what direction I want to go. I'm going to take them back one more time and looking at those off spring and see how they turned out. I might go the direction you talked about, but my goal is to get the seeds as close to the mother "e-32" a possible and I think going one more time backwards will do that. I want people to buy these seeds and know that most of the seeds are going to be about 80-90% like the mother.

Will see what happens. Things are looking good so far and I'm in no rush. From what I've done so far. Looks like I'm on the right path. Thanks for sharing your input. Your more then welcome to speak your opinion and I'm always open to hear it. Thanks for stopping by and the support.
Later,
BG

Top Bottom