Trainwreck here/ need some info on harvesting.

• Thread starter David.jenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

David.jenny

What's going on with my plants they are ready but after flushing I can't smell them, of course I'm a heavy smoker waiting on these girls to be ready for editiables. That said why did they stop smelling? Flushing? I'd appreciate any help as I have 5 more outside. These girls came from indoors to outdoors at 8 weeks they are 15 weeks, 2 are ready, 2 almost, and 2 alittle later.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
What's going on with my plants they are ready but after flushing I can't smell them, of course I'm a heavy smoker waiting on these girls to be ready for editiables. That said why did they stop smelling? Flushing? I'd appreciate any help as I have 5 more outside. These girls came from indoors to outdoors at 8 weeks they are 15 weeks, 2 are ready, 2 almost, and 2 alittle later.
The longer the finish, the stickier and stinkier they get, in general. I usually wait to see some yellowing of the fan leaves, which often happens at the end of flowering. I'd just wait them out for a few more days and let the UV from outdoors ripen them a little more. Moving things outside doesn't concentrate the smell, but I'm sure it is still there. I have not smelled anything at times while others are looking around for a skunk. I think it will work out fine, just give it a few more days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom