Trainwreck & TSP coco run ect.

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

My tolerance has grown over the last 2 plus years, some hillbilly sent me some seeds and I went back to growin, in coco? Then I matured the trainwreck & South Park, GoldleafxCalli dream. Well, I can smoke all day usually. This Bruce Banner may put me to sleep but keif hash would not knock me out last night, as I turned 64 years young! SSgrower

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

My tolerance has grown over the last 2 plus years, some hillbilly sent me some seeds and I went back to growin, in coco? Then I matured the trainwreck & South Park, GoldleafxCalli dream. Well, I can smoke all day usually. This Bruce Banner may put me to sleep but keif hash would not knock me out last night, as I turned 64 years young! SSgrower
Happy B-Day, you old fart. 💨🎂🍰

Many happy returns!

SSgrower

SSgrower

Thanks Zen, I am a 16 year throat cancer survivor and have PTSD from Johnny Cash's "Just to watch them die" as I languished in Texas TDC for 10 years, 6 in Max facility. That's where I became a certified master gardener. SS

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Thanks Zen, I am a 16 year throat cancer survivor and have PTSD from Johnny Cash's "Just to watch them die" as I languished in Texas TDC for 10 years, 6 in Max facility. That's where I became a certified master gardener. SS
Strong soul! Glad you made it to the farm. Got some stories I’m sure. Had a buddy with that. Left him a scar almost ear to ear. Lost touch when he stopped riding and moved up North. Another strong soul. 👍

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Happy Belated

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

If you want a grinder that'll grind enough to roll lots of J's at once go to Walmart and buy one of their cheap electric coffee grinders. Throw the flower in. Pulse it a few times. BANG! Joint stuffing!!

I roll at least 20 J's a day for my old lady and a few for me at night for my insomnia so I'm grinding daily. I have a 3" acrylic grinder when I only need to roll a few or I want some for my proto pipe.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Turning into a jungle SS..you got your shit together growing that South Park bud.looks really nice .gonna put you on your ass 😃🥴
Have you run this phenotype? GoldleafxCalli dream,SS Hey I got a clone of Bruce banner in a 3 gal now!

Last edited:
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Thanks bro, I;m getting one soon, just tired of 1 J at a time,Cheers SS
Black one I picked up in Amsterdam in 2008(?). As soon as I had the vape home I realized it wasn’t going to be good enough to keep up. 😂
F47410E1 9F74 458C B902 D9E12D6F2133

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

If you want a grinder that'll grind enough to roll lots of J's at once go to Walmart and buy one of their cheap electric coffee grinders. Throw the flower in. Pulse it a few times. BANG! Joint stuffing!!

I roll at least 20 J's a day for my old lady and a few for me at night for my insomnia so I'm grinding daily. I have a 3" acrylic grinder when I only need to roll a few or I want some for my proto pipe.
I stopped using our coffee grinder unless it’s for ABV brownies or making tea with unsalted butter. (Cooking basically.)

Just clean it before making coffee. 😂

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter

yep, that's exactly what I use.5 seconds and it;s done. This is decarbed bud. Try hand grinding 6 ounces to make a batch of oil

IMG 0734

IMG 0735

jj

Top Bottom