Trainwreck & TSP coco run ect.

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliKen

CaliKen

O ok great, I also use Canna coco when growing in coco, theirs come ready for action 😂. I still give it a full nutrient feed before I plant anything in it with a little extra CalMag. I notice it prevents any lock out down the line or any other deficiencies.
What nutrients are u running with that? Although Canna recommends theirs and by all means they have some good product, but I go back and forth between them and Advance. Canna hands down has the best coco in my opinion. I also use 50% perlite and I put an inch of clay pellets at the bottom of each of my fabric grow pots. And I’m running the Blumats watering system right now and my girls are lovely. I’ll up load pics and videos once they wake up.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Royal Gold made a bagged prepped coco, but I could not get it so I went to canna, I used Dyna-Gro's line for a yr. Then I branched out wanting organic liquids. I am using Foop Bloom 1-2 and the sweetner. I also have had good results with Green Planet Massive bloom 1-2-3 . I use Rooted Leaf Cal/mag Fuel as well now instead of Botnanacare or GH cal/mag. SSgrower

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

No, I am not that skilled in brewing. SS
Easy one Is just epsom or just worm castings. I like it when young or right after transplant. Or really water it down and use as foliar. Low light or dark only.

Only just started adding a bit of molasses for the root mycobacterium.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I think my barrel is leaking 😕 I am going to tackle water barrel tech
Free water is great 👍 What ya say JJ,Max,Chemistry.I'll listen to your ideas
SS
Free does have it's benefits SS. Volume in a hydro system no but for your system sure if you can store it dark.

jj

chemistry

chemistry

I think my barrel is leaking 😕 I am going to tackle water barrel tech
Free water is great 👍 What ya say JJ,Max,Chemistry.I'll listen to your ideas
SS

Rain water is the best, straight from the sky to your barrels, but getting enough when you need it is the trick, as storing water for a long time may cause it to go stagnant, I use water straight from the tap, PH 7.0 PPM 350, all I do is air it for 24 hours then PH it to 6.2. The problem with fetching any thing from the wilds of the out doors into your controlled grow is bugs and moulds, so even if you sterilise it, then your no better off than you were with tap water. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

You see, this Farm has the best, I mean best resources one could ask for. Honest, simple, concise and thoughtful. Thank's Chemistry, enjoy your day. Cheers SS

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Rain water is the best, straight from the sky to your barrels, but getting enough when you need it is the trick, as storing water for a long time may cause it to go stagnant, I use water straight from the tap, PH 7.0 PPM 350, all I do is air it for 24 hours then PH it to 6.2. The problem with fetching any thing from the wilds of the out doors into your controlled grow is bugs and moulds, so even if you sterilise it, then your no better off than you were with tap water. 👍
7.0 and 110ppm out of the tap here. I was going to mention ppm's in rainwater, something to consider as well.

jj

SSgrower

SSgrower

Morning guys, I busted thru a water line at my cottage so I was very busy yesterday. The puppies "Busted" the accordian style plastic on each side of my bedroom A/C and were running amuck after I got back from a Stihl weedeater purchase & more pine shavings for the Kennel here. Duct taped the A/C unit back into service and grabbed a carne asada taco for supper. 4 hrs sleep later "
Here I am". SSgrower

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Morning guys, I busted thru a water line at my cottage so I was very busy yesterday. The puppies "Busted" the accordian style plastic on each side of my bedroom A/C and were running amuck after I got back from a Stihl weedeater purchase & more pine shavings for the Kennel here. Duct taped the A/C unit back into service and grabbed a carne asada taco for supper. 4 hrs sleep later "
Here I am". SSgrower
Stihl = 3 cranks and it's running. New or old. I've got 4 of their power tools. 👍

Besides, you've got the right tool for the next Hermie!

jj

Top Bottom