Trainwreck & TSP coco run ect.

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Well, I got a new SpiderFarmer SF1000 which I may daisy chain to another SF1000 in the future. A new 2x4 LAGardens tent,new "Canna Coco" 50L bag, new Cal/Mag, Green Planet Massive for flower stage, 2 new pairs of sizzors w/Trim tray, Boveda packs x10,New material bags too. I am ready for this run and maybe another on this equipment, then buy all new again, smoke ain't cheap these days. Ok, I have 1 more trainwreck to pop for my next run, hopefully a friend will send more Gorilla Glue seeds as my ex-mentor "bailed" on me for speaking to an ex-friend of his? It's a "wild world" out there guys! Again thanks to all my fellow growers who show true interest in my "Novice ability Grows", Max,Chemistry,Aquaman & Jadins Journey. I really feed off you guys advise and camaraderie. As the future of cannabis legalization is unsure or at least unpredictable, we continue on, soldiers to the End,Cheers SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Bagseed plant today. 19" to 20" last two-day measures. Looks about the same.

20221101 090732
SSgrower

SSgrower

The glue looks great SS..nice open structure so doesnt need pruning at all.shes a strain id like to try sometime down the road..
See the adjustable rake it is spreading the gorilla glue plant.SS

sportyridr

sportyridr

Bagseed gal looks worse again today, what to do, let her try longer?SS

Have you flushed this plant & restarted with some nutes? You really haven't said what you have done...Anyways SS, IMO I'd get the medium ec/ph in order with a flush and start feeding again slowly...seems you been messin with this plant a while so not sure what you have done to it or why it hasn't come around

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well, I over watered it when the other two plants on this 5th run "Hermied" on me. With just one plant 1 month ago I began to feed it too often less nutrients but in too much water. The bags & media,coco/perlite are 5 runs old with no "wash&rinse" then dry and re-fill with new media.So the bags and media led to root problems and close to a nute "lockout". My Mentor gave me instructions late yesterday to "stop" water for 2-3 days for a dry back. I did a dry back 1 week ago but it wasn't successful. I did not weight the weight of the bag to confirm dry-back just "Looked" at the dry surface. So mistakes were made some due to my trying to "Stretch $$$". Now I have 50L Canna Coco/perlite, 6 new Material bags 3 gallon, more Cal/Mag ect. for the trainwreck & TSP run to begin this next week. SS

sportyridr

sportyridr

Well, I over watered it when the other two plants on this 5th run "Hermied" on me. With just one plant 1 month ago I began to feed it too often less nutrients but in too much water. The bags & media,coco/perlite are 5 runs old with no "wash&rinse" then dry and re-fill with new media.So the bags and media led to root problems and close to a nute "lockout". My Mentor gave me instructions late yesterday to "stop" water for 2-3 days for a dry back. I did a dry back 1 week ago but it wasn't successful. I did not weight the weight of the bag to confirm dry-back just "Looked" at the dry surface. So mistakes were made some due to my trying to "Stretch $$$". Now I have 50L Canna Coco/perlite, 6 new Material bags 3 gallon, more Cal/Mag ect. for the trainwreck & TSP run to begin this next week. SS

I'm reusing my coco, started about 6 months ago. It gets a thorough soak & strain to get all the big roots & fine stuff out, then rebuffering...plants don't seem to mind a bit. Fair bit of work though, I'll do it until I don't want to anymore lol...

SSgrower

SSgrower

I'm reusing my coco, started about 6 months ago. It gets a thorough soak & strain to get all the big roots & fine stuff out, then rebuffering...plants don't seem to mind a bit. Fair bit of work though, I'll do it until I don't want to anymore lol...
I transferred the sick gal to another 3 gallon material bag with dry coco to help dry back the roots. I just hope the transfer did not shock the plant too much, no water for another day, we'll see huh Sporty?

sportyridr

sportyridr

I transferred the sick gal to another 3 gallon material bag with dry coco to help dry back the roots. I just hope the transfer did not shock the plant too much, no water for another day, we'll see huh Sporty?

I'm not sure about this method but give it a whirl if that's what your grow bud says 🤔 ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom