Trainwreck & TSP coco run ect.

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

You seem to think I may save this plant @Aquaman? I sure hope for a smaller harvest but I'm fighting thru this best I can,Lol.Cheers SS

Madmax

Madmax

You must have that light in there G spot SS..checkout how nice and flat some leaves are 😍.id throw some more coco in the front right say a couple inches just to fill pot more and hold her steady..😃

Madmax

Madmax

They do hey.i even add extra chunky perlite to the cyco lite 70/30 i use..i ws getting nute buildup in my 5 gals so thats why i added more thinking it would help the buildup situation i was getting and even dropped to 4 gals and since then i have never had a problem ,but i dont feed too high though which helps.easy to add more too than if you overfeed.less is more 😃

SSgrower

SSgrower

Trainwreck & TSP today. They got their 1st waterman today. Usually just spray bottle. SS soil reamended.

20221107 154913
SSgrower

SSgrower

Yep, I'm in coco, I should have said, I added coco coir to the material bags to better support the seedlings. SS
The TSP came from hermied "Goldleaf"which made seed with "California Dream", named "Tegridy- South Park". Cheers

Last edited:
SSgrower

SSgrower

You must have that light in there G spot SS..checkout how nice and flat some leaves are 😍.id throw some more coco in the front right say a couple inches just to fill pot more and hold her steady..😃
The Philzon FD4500 is 35-45 inches above their canopy, wow it's a strong LED light,SS

Latest posts

Top Bottom