Trainwreck & TSP coco run ect.

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Man, that is some tight node spacing on that Trainwreck, she's gonna be a short one I guess. Will you be topping or just let her go?
If they are short I'd consider moving into my 2x4 to flower. I understand trainwreck gets big and bushy though? I may purchase a taller tent as my 2x4 is only 5' high.The LED light for a new 4x4 is about $400 US and I just paid my Phone bill and property taxes. Money is tight at Christmas. Yep Sporty this trainwreck is a squat little gal.SS

Madmax

Madmax

If they are short I'd consider moving into my 2x4 to flower. I understand trainwreck gets big and bushy though? I may purchase a taller tent as my 2x4 is only 5' high.The LED light for a new 4x4 is about $400 US and I just paid my Phone bill and property taxes. Money is tight at Christmas. Yep Sporty this trainwreck is a squat little gal.SS
Just let it grow through the ceiling like chem does 😆

SSgrower

SSgrower

Veg growth is at 16-18 inches, 3 more days & nights till flip may get some of the plants to 20", or so I hope. Tapering nitrogen for a few days now as Flower stage approaches. Cheers SS

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I've been reading on Allbuds & Leafly about Goldleaf & California dream which they say are Indica dominate, wide leaves for sure but, what do they taste like anyone smoke any of the 2?SS pic's at 8:00 this morning, they are growing taller.
Yep, sure have. Goldleaf is a solid bud, good smoke but it aint gona win the Cannibis Cup. California Dream is a less dense bud that can foxtail with purple genes in that DNA pool, recessive genes but I had one of her seed mates go full blown purple on me. Smoke wise it's a different high than GL, you'll get things accomplished around the garden with CD. Can't remember much more than that as I was really high growin and smokin them both

jj

Top Bottom