trainwreck

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wambam123

wambam123

hi all,does anyone have any info on trainwreck like how tall your plants when you put them in to flower,i am currently growing trainwreck my plants are growing like muther fuckers,i was thinking about topping my plants what knowd do you think i could top at,i am currently 3 weeks into bloom.had to repot into my 11 ltr pots yesterday cause of the roots at the bottom of my pots,also do you think i need to go another pot size?

B

Beans4TheLadies

hi all,does anyone have any info on trainwreck like how tall your plants when you put them in to flower,i am currently growing trainwreck my plants are growing like muther fuckers,i was thinking about topping my plants what knowd do you think i could top at,i am currently 3 weeks into bloom.had to repot into my 11 ltr pots yesterday cause of the roots at the bottom of my pots,also do you think i need to go another pot size?

did you start from seed or clone?

4theladies

O

OGrower707

TW

trainwreck was originated up here in arcata, its grown up here in the foothills from Garberville, through kneeland, and so on on, i would definately top your tw, especially if its the arcata pheno, it stretches a lot, but you can make your long stocks into one giant cola, tw always produces good colas, im not a big fan of the sour sativa smoke,dont get me wrong, the stuff is bomb for growing, and its an incredible od producer:D

F

FastForward

i would definately top your tw, especially if its the arcata pheno, it stretches a lot

Absolutely - my TW stretched from about 12" to over 1.5m! Flip them earlier rather than later...that's what I'd do differently next time.

Top Bottom