Transfering from veg to flower?

• Thread starter sNicklefritz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sNicklefritz

Hello fellow farmers!

I have had my beautiful crop of 6 ladies growing beautifully under a large bed of cfl's. I have been growing in happy frog soil using the good 'ol grow big for nutes thus far. My question is: now that I'm ready to throw them into flower, how do I change the micro levels to more P than K? Do I slowly bring the grow big concentration down while slowly introducing the tiger bloom in heavier and heavier doses?

Also, is it necessary to gradually introduse the light schedule or just go from 18/6 directly to 12/12?

I hope I explained my questions well enough to understand, thanks for the help!

sNickle

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

As for your lights, you do not need to change them gradually. That is one of the nice things about using an 18/6 veg cycle, they are already used to some dark time in their day, so a bit more is ok. I have never had a problem nor do I know of anyone who has had a problem just switching over the light schedule.

S

sNicklefritz

Hey thanks for the quick and helpfull replies. I checked the chart out and it sure makes things much easier. I wish I could get pics uploaded for you guys. I have 3 beautiful indica dominant strains from my good friend who produces excellent seeds thus far. 100% rate from germ, and all my ladies are showing what looks like female presex. Just like everyone else I didn't think I'd become so addicted to gardening! :)

F

foolsgold

i used to use fox farm nutes, and i found that i had to use just a little grow along with the bloom and tiger bloom. IMO fox farm is top quality. you should use that feeding chart as a begging guide, and tweek it to best amounts for your plants.
you can definatly just change from 18/6 to 12/12 over night. you will just draw out your flowering time if you gradually change your lights to be shorter everyday, and not to mention highly increasing your chances of hermies. good luck and have fun!

Top Bottom