Transition To Flower Let Me Know What You Think

• Thread starter NickTheGreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

hello everyone I just moved my plants to my flower box 3 days ago they have been eating twice a day and just got trimed temp is a little high around 89 93 degrees i have 2 1000w air cooled hoods in there lots of air movement so I'm not to worried about heat let me know what you think also need to get bloom nuts let me know what you recommend in coco

Transition  to flower let me know what you think
Transition  to flower let me know what you think 2
Transition  to flower let me know what you think 3
Transition  to flower let me know what you think 4
Transition  to flower let me know what you think 5
Transition  to flower let me know what you think 6
Transition  to flower let me know what you think 7
Grow4me

Grow4me

hello everyone I just moved my plants to my flower box 3 days ago they have been eating twice a day and just got trimed temp is a little high around 89 93 degrees i have 2 1000w air cooled hoods in there lots of air movement so I'm not to worried about heat let me know what you think also need to get bloom nuts let me know what you recommend in coco
Nice! Great set up and happy looking plants

Bannacis

Bannacis

Not sure how your carbon scrubber is hooked up there...
If you're pushing air thru your carbon scrubber, they are designed to pull thru. that's why there is a pre filter on the outside of canister, so it filters bigger particles before it goes thru carbon. without using that it will not last as long.
Plus when you push air thru filter, you will have odors leaking thru smallest of cracks and holes before it goes thru filter.
It takes a good amount of pressure to push air thru filter, so it will leak elsewhere. just saying...
I like your in an out air for your lights...that's kool.
Looks like a nice set up, and your gonna have some trees, so its gonna get stanky.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Not sure how your carbon scrubber is hooked up there...
If you're pushing air thru your carbon scrubber, they are designed to pull thru. that's why there is a pre filter on the outside of canister, so it filters bigger particles before it goes thru carbon. without using that it will not last as long.
Plus when you push air thru filter, you will have odors leaking thru smallest of cracks and holes before it goes thru filter.
It takes a good amount of pressure to push air thru filter, so it will leak elsewhere. just saying...
I like your in an out air for your lights...that's kool.
Looks like a nice set up, and your gonna have some trees, so its gonna get stanky.

I agree, the prefilter is useless unless you are pulling air through the filter with it inside the room.
With it that way your fan is drawing larger particles directly to the inside of your filter unless you have another prefilter we arent seeing.

G gnome

G gnome

Carbon filters work either way. I been pushin air from the inside out of can filters for a long tjme. Also, ive spoken to reps at Can who also tell me its perfectly ok. They just sed if ur gonna run em inside out just remove the prefilter.
I recommend usin rigid duct where u can and remove as many bends as possible.
Id try to get that temp down a lil......
Now lets see those girl under reg lighting!!!
Best oluck

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

lights were elevated for the photos i will probably move my filter inside after what's said and further research. I'm also going to install a small ac to my box. ill up load some photos with the hps off this evening.

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

here were are end of week two in flower iv been sticking to the canacoco a+b and i am planing on adding bloom to my feedings in a few days iv achieved about a 7-10 inches of growth sense putting them into flower there now all around 50in iv managed to keep heat between 73-85degrees rh of 50% ish questions concerns advice welcome

DSC 0551
DSC 0553
DSC 0554
DSC 0555
DSC 0556
DSC 0557
DSC 0558
DSC 0559
DSC 0561
DSC 0562
DSC 0563
DSC 0566
DSC 0567
DSC 0569
N

Nog

Looks to me they could do with tying down or supercropping, to open up the plant and let some light into the lower part of the branches.

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

a little to late for super crop I'm planing on tying some down soon just being lazy and its very cramped for space

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Looks good!
I wouldn't flower in 89-93*f degree heat if you can help it. It gets tricky past about 85*f.

Best of luck.
Peace

N

Nog

This run is my first time tying down and supercropping.

Some I tied down and some I supercropped and some I did both.

Supercropping seems to have the same effect of tying down, without the hassle of string getting in your way when you are tending the plants.

Most of them I topped and let grow a bit before tying down or supercropping the branches, but the later one's I put in, I didn't top them as they had to go straight into flower, so I supercropped the main stem over, which worked well.

ken dog

ken dog

looks to me like you are getting ready to have a nitrogen toxicity... The ends of the leaves look like they are on the verge of tip burn, and the leaves are clawing a bit...and your color is a very deep green.

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

looks to me like you are getting ready to have a nitrogen toxicity... The ends of the leaves look like they are on the verge of tip burn, and the leaves are clawing a bit...and your color is a very deep green.
I'm just recovering from nitrogen toxicity

Latest posts

Top Bottom