Transition to outdoors

• Thread starter kyle57843
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kyle57843

kyle57843

Does anyone have a definitive light hour schedule for my indoor plants before i transition them outdoors? Ive heard 15 hours of light indoors so the transition is less harmful then ive heard to do 18 like normal but then the hours will be cut down as soon as i put then outside? So im confused need help.

Chester13

Chester13

Does anyone have a definitive light hour schedule for my indoor plants before i transition them outdoors? Ive heard 15 hours of light indoors so the transition is less harmful then ive heard to do 18 like normal but then the hours will be cut down as soon as i put then outside? So im confused need help.
Ive always gone from 24 hours, to 18 indoor for a few weeks, then right to outdoor. Never had a problem. Good luck.

Bahrain79

Bahrain79

Ive always gone from 24 hours, to 18 indoor for a few weeks, then right to outdoor. Never had a problem. Good luck.
I was at 16/8 and put them outdoors in mid May when it was 14.25 hours of light No problem.

chemistry

chemistry

If your plants receive less light than they're getting now, when you put them outdoors, it will trigger them into flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom