Transitioning from soil to hydro.... mid-veg

• Thread starter Danksgiving
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danksgiving

Danksgiving

does anyone have any knowledge or experience starting seeds in soil and then cleaning the roots of the soil and transitioning them into a hydro set up. I'm thinking about trying it out just to see what happens and i was wondering if anyone had tried this before and could shed some light... Thanks!

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

does anyone have any knowledge or experience starting seeds in soil and then cleaning the roots of the soil and transitioning them into a hydro set up. I'm thinking about trying it out just to see what happens and i was wondering if anyone had tried this before and could shed some light... Thanks!
I tried this onces cleaned off a cutting I started in a soil mix and put it into a 5g dwc krusty bucket it took about a week to adjust and then took right off and never looked back. Can be done.

W

Watashi420

Can confirm, am doing it right now. But mine is ...special. I was worried about the roots not being all the way through the net pot so I cut the bottom of the net pot out and am dangling the plant from strings tied to it's branches and up to the ceiling, so it's truly "suspended" in water.

Top Bottom