transplant from dwc to coco/perlite possible???

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

I am on my last MPB run, and one of the plants kinda stunted its growth. the roots aren't rotting yet, but they arent pearly white like they should be. I really just want to yank these mother fuckers and throw them into 75%perlite 25% coco and call it a day.

can a large root mass be transplanted like that or is it not really doable. Im hoping someone has done this before

T

thsteve

what kind of mass to you have ? big ball? twisted mess,shaped tike a pear?
is she in flower yet? if not re-pot with coco,pelite but i'd go for 75% coco, and dont water the coco straight out the bag should be moist enough for a day (lighting dependant, at least 2" clayballs at bottom of pot then 24hr it 4 2 wks , make sure the pot you use is at least a 1/4 wider than the dwc pot use a square if poss for best results ,
if she'd pot bound unravel the roots under running water,remember where you point them they will go but when the root tail hits its self it'll stop and go no-where so keep em moving , then water like a snail working your way out to the outside over the next week or 2 then she'll be fine,

M

mrdizzle

the root mass if pretty big, thick too. Im concerned it will just me a ball of roots surrounded by coco, Im not sure how they will spread out and such, they will be going into 27gal bins so plenty of room

marski420

marski420

Read up on cutting the roots down a bit.. tons of people do it bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom