transplant shock or what plants where fine before please give a brother a hand

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

I just transplanted on 8/12 into 3 gallon smart pots from 8in cocotek pots into the flower room the plants came from an outside veg house only getting about 8hrs of soild sun but still getting 20 hours of light to keep them in veg under 400 watt h.p.s. i did notice the roots where not the best i have see but still white and healthy just seem like the roots where getting to hot and not growing to there full ability not a big rot ball thats all. well any ways heres my problem the plants are looking sad like there overwater but that cant be the case i hit them saturday just the root ball with some greatwhite and roots but today they still look like shit. i have ever had this problem after transplant outside. im thinking my room is to hot but i have co2 at 1000 ppm and the temp on avg is 86-88. maybe the roots are too weak and i have my lights to close and its to much right know for the girls. fuck i dont know heres some pictures i cant lose this crop please help me out and thanks alot for your time:sign0065:

Soil Growers:

1. Are you growing from seed or clones? clones blackberry kush

2. How old are your plants? around a month old from clone give or take

3. How tall are your plants? around one foot

4. What size containers are they planted in? 3 gallon smart pot

5. What is your soil mix? pro mix hp with 4cups added lime per 3.8 bag

6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? r/o with a ppm of 30. i have only water one time since the transplant

7. What is the pH of your water? 5.8-6.4

8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
pbp grow 5ml gal, algen extract .7ml gallon , liquid karma 5ml gallon , roots exc1.1ml gallon, cal/mag 5ml gallon, greatwhite, drip clean .4ml gallon

9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? no not yet

10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") 8 six 600watt h.p.s.

11. How close are your lights to the plants? around 16-24 inches aircooled hoods

12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 250

13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 85deg-90deg humidity 40%-60%

14. What is the pH of the soil? around 6.4

15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? i have mites have been treated with floramite and azamax to kill them or slow them down lol

16. How much experience do you have growing? about three years most is green house grows im not use to inside grows

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lumen shock - raise the lights off the plants for a few days - maybe flip flop your lights too - temps are a bit high for girls under stress

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

lumen shock - raise the lights off the plants for a few days - maybe flip flop your lights too - temps are a bit high for girls under stress

AHHH i recently just had the louiexIII do that to me when i trew it from a t5 to a 6hundo hps so thats a new one for me i was wondering the same thing too wtf was up with the plant cuzz i knew i hadant overwatered it either. graciaz ML

W

woody420

good looking out motherload no shit huh dam fuck me on that one i had them hoods way to close then the first night they where only 18 inches then i moved them up t0 about 24inches or so. should i raise the lights to bout three foot or so???? if so how long do i keep them that way for about a week atill the leafs start to high five each other again?

K

KushWorm

Sounds to me that your temps are to high in your grow space. 86 to 89 is very hot. After a transplant you should keep your lights at least 24 inches away.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Id go at least 30 inches - lower them back down after they have been looking better for at least 24 hours

if you can turn a few lights off until they look better that might help as well

tranplant shock + lumen shock and the heat is working against you as well

W

woody420

Sounds to me that your temps are to high in your grow space. 86 to 89 is very hot. After a transplant you should keep your lights at least 24 inches away.

thanks for the input i cant get the temps any lower then that untill i upgrade my a/c after this winter........ i guess i will to shut down half my lights for the next few days to drop the temp in there down into the 75-80 deg range and raise them lights up again

W

woody420

Id go at least 30 inches - lower them back down after they have been looking better for at least 24 hours

if you can turn a few lights off until they look better that might help as well

tranplant shock + lumen shock and the heat is working against you as well

thanks for your time brother, hey i water the root ball on sat night should i go ahead and give them girls a little drink of so roots exc and cal/mag tonight when they wake up? the root ball was small when i transplant them the rest of the bag is wet the rootball is dry i dont want to over water them while there stress out. wtf should i just wait atill the whole bags are bone dry. i just hope the roots are grabing water from the soil around them

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
rootball should be kept moist if the medium(?) is still wet

they dont look like they are drinking and yes you dont want to overwater

you could spray them with water - maybe add some b1 if you have it per directions for foliar feeding

W

woody420

rootball should be kept moist if the medium(?) is still wet

they dont look like they are drinking and yes you dont want to overwater

you could spray them with water - maybe add some b1 if you have it per directions for foliar feeding

the root ball is dry on some of the plants while on other plants the root ball is semidry the promix is at a fair to med wet..... i guess i should the root ball just real light tonight just to make sure ............man i hate this shit cant even thinkk right with my girls looking like this damn bro

MrSmilehappy

MrSmilehappy

Address you temps first remember you don't want to be over 75 degrees in veg if you can help it

S

SasiGrl

I also dosed for mites with Azamax, altho I did not use floramite....

And I have 2 plants that look similar to yours...
SadGrl

B

Biscotti

I also just sprayed with azamax prolly overdid it and have several plants that are doin the exact same thing. I will try to post a pic. Did your plants outgrow it? Or what happened?

B

Biscotti

Sasi I can non pm yet and was wondering what happened with your ladies and the azamax? Did they recover? Hope they did peace!

S

SasiGrl

I dosed with Azamax 3 times, 3 days apart... 1st application 8%, 2nd 6% and 3rd 4% Azamax, as instructed on the package...

Yes, the grlz did out grow this leaf deformity, I believe it may be from the strongest strength as this didn't happen at the lower strengths...

My grls are looking wonderful, I'm going to dose them with Azamax again tomorrow(10 days after the last dose); and they move into their flowering cycle on Thursday...

I'll try and post some new pics, but have been having trouble uploading the past few days.... Nope, I can not upload...:((

B

Biscotti

Really glad to hear your girls are doing fine! Mine seem to be starting to recover as well. I had ph issues as well and repotting seemed to really help. The higher dosage singed a lot of plant matter. I am kindy iffy about azamax as a foliar now. I will just stick to the lower dosage of what I have left, but I'm switching to neem from Neemresource and protekt as well as yucca, if I can find it, at a young age with weekly treatments. Maybe toss in some nicotine tea and organocide to mix it up. Happy growing!

LEDhead

LEDhead

I fudged a recent transplant and it's looking bad ;( wanted to know what you did to nurse back to health my garden is 71-74F 40%H 400w MH air-cooled 19" above said plant coco/perlite feeding at 500ppm runoff is 5.78ph every 3 days NO pest problems
http://i133.invalid.com/albums/q69/odogg_mia/8572f0fa.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom