Transplant Shock. Sex Help.

• Thread starter Wahwahwahwah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wahwahwahwah

Just as it says. Auto Fem germed April 1. Plant looks healthy but beginning to doubt it will flower.
Transplant shock  sex help
Transplant shock  sex help 2

W

Wahwahwahwah

Have patience
Thanks man. Here is another shot.
I guess because I thought they were autos that they woukd be cranking by now.

Seed schedule says harvest by mid-June. It did lose a couple of new nodes agter transplant. I'll just leave it alone and see if it gives me anything by fall....as long as it's not a male.
0605180818b1

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Thanks man. Here is another shot.
I guess because I thought they were autos that they woukd be cranking by now.

Seed schedule says harvest by mid-June. It did lose a couple of new nodes agter transplant. I'll just leave it alone and see if it gives me anything by fall....as long as it's not a male.
View attachment 805576 View attachment 805577
Ok so how did they know when you started growing it to say mid june? Btw spring and summer harvests are not as fun as fall harvests. Just because of temps..more color and slower drying.

W

Wahwahwahwah

Ok so how did they know when you started growing it to say mid june? Btw spring and summer harvests are not as fun as fall harvests. Just because of temps..more color and slower drying.
Yeah, I mean I'm up for however this plant wants to grow man...there were a lot of reviews on this particular seed and most were saying flower begins 20-30 days, 6-8 week flowering period. I guess from what I heard the autos were more likely to follow a stricter time table. For instance, here is a white widow from the same order that's already in its way....
20180605 090157

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yeah, I mean I'm up for however this plant wants to grow man...there were a lot of reviews on this particular seed and most were saying flower begins 20-30 days, 6-8 week flowering period. I guess from what I heard the autos were more likely to follow a stricter time table. For instance, here is a white widow from the same order that's already in its way....View attachment 805586
Might get an oz out of her

Top Bottom