Transplant update 😎

• Thread starter FarmerJess
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmerJess

FarmerJess

Transplant update 2
I have named this plant Pretty Girl. I have no idea if it in fact a female yet..if you see any signs. Let me know your opinion. This pretty girl was drowning in her tiny pot. I transplanted her two days ago and she is already made a turn around. 😍 I guess n a couple weeks I will switch to 12/12 Heavily considering to clone her ( i have tasted this plant before and it is amazing.id hate for her to be a female and have only one life cycle) I'm very new to this grow world but i love it! So much to learn but very rewarding 💃

Transplant update
Transplant update 3
Transplant update 4
Transplant update 5
Transplant update 6
NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Looking great 👍 very healthy now

When you put them into flower, their immune systems become very strong. If you put an already healthy girl like that in flower.. you will get an exceptionally impressive show out of her :)

I'm like you. These plants mesmerize me. I think it's a golden ratio / fibonacci sequence thing. Plus the smells and colors. Growing is therapeutic and peaceful in a crazy world.

PS: Check this link for the next few mornings when you first wake up. You said you were looking around for seeds as long as it's all legal. They put some pretty exotic stuff on sale regularly. I got 7 femized blue dream for $20. Then spent another $80 real fast lol, but I have a ton of dank seeds for the price of a 1/4 oz of its bud.

Last edited:
Top Bottom