Transplanting from 5gal pot?

• Thread starter kushstreetking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushstreetking

Hello everyone
First time grower here. I just recently transplanted a teen clone into a 5gal bucket that I repurposed as a pot and the plant has grown to be about 15 or 16 inches. I'm growing outdoors and I've realized I'm going to need a way bigger pot to get a good yield. I want to transplant again into a larger pot, probably like 15gal. Problem is, I'm stressing about the shock of transplanting. After the first transplant, she was drooping a little bit and was clearly experiencing shock. She is still recovering a little bit, it has been less than a week and I've been giving it indirect sunlight so she can recover. I'm worried that if I try to move her again I might kill the plant. Does anyone have any tips for safely transplanting a teen plant from a 5gal pot to a larger one? Cheers.

Tech4523

Tech4523

why not give it a bit let the roots expand and replant once shes stronger and adapted to it's new home. with my photos I transplant a few times solo to 1gal 3gal 5gal etc or have even gone straight into larger pots from solo and had equality as good of results.

Top Bottom