Transplanting Just Before Flower?

• Thread starter OldSmokie76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

What is your average yield and ive been told only in the last 2 week to switch to 11/13 and it can help finish the plant early
I found little difference between results at 12/12 and 11/13. I have several strains that finish and yield differently. My findings are NOT scientific, I wish I had the discipline to be more scientifically controlled in the garden, but I always tinker and I’m always high.

Madmax

Madmax

Id just keep to the 12/12 .theres more weight to gain by keeping them going longer..there is a way too speed them up but i cant remember for the life of me..i cant think good when im stoned...not so when im pissed 😜

cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

Id just keep to the 12/12 .theres more weight to gain by keeping them going longer..there is a way too speed them up but i cant remember for the life of me..i cant think good when im stoned...not so when im pissed 😜
You do you brotha. If I can’t see the dif in my personal grow I’m gonna save the electricity. It wasn’t to speed anything up. I tried it to supposedly enhance phenotypical expression while flowering new genetics and just never went back. Be cool to try 11/11 see if it fucked em to get them out of sync with the earth. haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom