Transplanting

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

When I got rooted clones is it better to put them straight into 10 gallon pots or is it better to go into dixie cups then to 10 gallon pots?

blu3kush

blu3kush

Ive heard that it's best to start in something smaller first I think you get a better root ball but that's just what I thought I'm sure either way works though

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Ive heard that it's best to start in something smaller first I think you get a better root ball but that's just what I thought I'm sure either way works though

When i grow next spring i plan to plant sprouted seeds straight to 3 gallon pots.

My left hand is messed up from Duprodens contracture and I don't trust myself to transplant without breaking the stem.

blu3kush

blu3kush

When i grow next spring i plan to plant sprouted seeds straight to 3 gallon pots.

My left hand is messed up from Duprodens contracture and I don't trust myself to transplant without breaking the stem.

I would do what ever is easier for you but just stating that the root mass seems better in the center of the pot when started in something smaller first

G gnome

G gnome

Its better to increase pot size lil by lil...cept for autoflower strains or at least so im told...i have very lil experience w autos

Top Bottom