trasplanting in early flower that bad?

• Thread starter Pagliuzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

as said seems like i cant overcome a deficiency in my auto run it's in early flowering stage 1 maybe 2 week is that bad trasplanting now? i feel like she wont do to harvest in this way

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I've never run an auto, but with photoperiod plants, it's strain-dependent.

I transplanted about a week or two into flower for a grow. When the grow was over and I emptied the pots, the very indica-dominant plants had almost no roots in the new soil. Sativa doms and hybrids around 50/50 did root it out. Your mileage may vary.

Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

OK well let me expleain for saints guy that ll help me

was a weird run on this plant i tought my auto had turned in a photo since in week 6 no flowering but then on day 55 preflower fuck me ok
before preflowering i was fighting a p/ca/mg deficiency caused by hight ph and the bad combo of bio mix + syntetic nutes i top dressed with peat and freash soil and i think p deficiency is ok
ca is the problem dunno if too much o too little btw

first pic is the plant with the lockout ca and p problems high ph about 7 on the runoff probably more in the soil
then 3 pic of her now thinks is only ca problem

and before saying of adding ca/mg is the cal mag that bring me to this hell all was ok then this lockout i asked for help and since is a ca problem add cal/mg seems to be the solution then it get worse yeah

i flushed and refertilized at small ppm

IMG 2364
IMG 2363
IMG 2365
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

thats a problem i've done the slurry test before flushing was 7 but now i top dressed with peat and fresh 6,5 ph soil i should take a sample of the bottom of the soil that not easy

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
thats a problem i've done the slurry test before flushing was 7 but now i top dressed with peat and fresh 6,5 ph soil i should take a sample of the bottom of the soil that not easy
Flood the pot with water and completely saturate the soil until the water is pouring out the bottom and then let it drip until the last few oz's leak out. after its mostly dripped or wet vac'd away take a sample of water to read your ph & ppm . This is the best way to see what your soil conditions are rather than digging through and breaking the roots up for a slurry test

Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

and seems crazy but here in europe dolomite lime seems almost impossible to get

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

dont think is a fungi
to me it look more like this
Agree it looks more like calcium issue; however 4 years ago after I'd only been back growing for about a year I also had what looked like a calcium issue

After a few months of pouring calcium on it and watching it get worse and go from plant to plant I eventually figured out that it was septoria, so I wanted to mention that possibility

Screenshot 20201218 080006 Photo Editor

Also unless I'm missing it, and that's certainly a possibility, it sounds like what you're doing is right and your numbers sound good; so I'm only saying you might want to consider the possibility

Top Bottom