Travelin man

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Fyi, that will stick out like sore thumb in the carry-on scanner. Organic materials are very obvious compared to everything else in your bag, and often they prompt further inspection. Pre-ground and encapsulated in re-sealed vitamin/herb bottle might be wiser for this reason, or perhaps oil/wax. In more 'difficult' situations I have also carried dissolved bho in herbal tinture. then evaped it back down to oil once at my destination.

The time-honored tighty-witey/taint method might be getting tenuous now too, if the monitor isn't shading the groin (i think some are looking at everything now). Everyone should refuse the bodyscans on health/safety grounds (and unfortunately accept the pat-down instead). For fun, check the recent story about guy who stripped naked in protest at PDX during a pat-down, was arrested of course, then won in court on free-speech grounds.

Sniffer dogs in airports are mainly for bombs/chems, except intnl gates/customs where they are for food/drugs (carrying across intnl borders bad idea of course). I carrried on planes for years before getting sick (er), things got way more aggro after WTC, then again with these bodyscanners. Patients might not realize yet, certain mmj-state airports have friendly-policies worth checking, might be easier than you think (OR and Cali come to mind).
Figured taking the Organic cotton out and replacing it with a similar shaped joint they wouldnt notice. AND... they didnt!! Def dont recomend the carry on smuggling.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

I haven't flown without herb in a while. Just put my sack (vac sealed) in a pair of socks or something, in my carry on. Make sure there is no metal or liquids in your bag. That will put flourescent colors on the screen and thus draw the attention of the drone that watches it. Any of you guys ever looked at those screens? You can't see shit on them. Very low resolution. They just highlight metals and liquids.

Couple years ago one of my bros flew outta DIA with some herb in a coat pocket in a checked bag. When he arrived, his bag had been searched and the herb was not there. Couple days later he puts on a pair of pants and reaches in the pocket and found the herb.

Last year another friend was headed to the Cup over in Amsterdam. He had a QP in his carry on with his med paperwork on top of it. Upon search, the TSA officer chuckled and pushed him through the line.

Kinda seems like they don't care.

putembk

putembk

Well just to let everybody know c-man probably did carry a small amount on the plane this morning. I didn't get a call to bail him out so it looks like he made it ok. We found what we thought was a safe place inside the lining of his camera case.

putembk

putembk

When we flew to Hawaii we carried the weed/hash in the same spot as we put our med licenses and a couple of business cards from our attorneys...:D

I was high all week....
So is C-Man, just called me and he is now in the land of Corn and high as a kite. Fucking carried it all on. lol I hope the humidity and the chiggers don't get the best of him.

K

kolah

I knew he would take the risk. I am glad he is OK.

Skyhigh...actually that's a really good idea.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Made it through, no worries. Got some of Putes awesome medication couple of tokes is all ya need for relief of any malfunction...
. Just took nugs, put in pocket of shorts in carry on, got 4 nice dubes a fine blend very tasty, can make it last...
The more one worries the worse it gets. just go for it, think nothing is wrong, which it aint. Kinda fun gettin away with it...
Rented a nice Volvo renta recka a car. Will thrash it modertaly, like Hunter S Thompson said... Why renta a car if your not going to wreck it????
Thanks All be back home soon.... Get Back home where you belong and dont you runoff no more... CM

K

kolah

good to hear, CM.

I also think edibles would be an easier way to smuggle onboard. A couple Tootsie rolls would probably sneak by...unless they had dogsniffers on the premises.

coloradochem

coloradochem

I fly with stash all the time.
chickenman is totally right with this advice.
The more one worries the worse it gets. just go for it, think nothing is wrong, which it aint. Kinda fun gettin away with it
I normally travel with some sort of gear, snowboard stuff, tools, camping, fishing stuff. i have my best luck with stashing it in the gear i got with me,(my snowboard pants are my favorite ,lots of pockets). ive also used the vitamin capsules which work very well.
I have been busted doing this before. in my situation i got a colorado possession ticket. they found a couple grams and a pipe (this is when i quit taking a pipe with me). they searched all my bags wrote me a ticket, and sent me on my way. I caught the next flight and was at seatac before the wife was done getting the rental car. she had the big bag on her that time haha. this was in 09. the key to the whole thing is to stay cool, and use your head when your stashing. just my .02

T

TurboAllWD

I went through TSA in Orlando a few months ago with some roaches in my coat pocket, papers in my luggage and it was all good. The agent asked me to empty my pockets and out comes 2-3 roaches and a bunch of change, I instantly started digging deeper and put the roaches back. I even had a bunch shipped down there to avoid that situation! 24hrs no sleep and sunburn will make you do stupid shit. Catching a possession charge in FL wouldve sucked, got lucky my bro distracted them with a pair of pliers wrapped up in a castnet while i ditched the roaches.

true grit

true grit

Funny, i fly regularly but prefer to just take oil due to ease. vape pen worked great for travel this time around. I will say I have many friends who fly to/out of cali, and if they have a med card they don't really give a fuck. ive heard numerous stories now of friends getting asked, producing a card and getting the "green" light to keep it moving. Have "heard" its not an issue flying out of CO if you have meds/card, again "heard" this but do know it works in/outta cali or guess it really depends on your tsa helper on hand.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Funny, i fly regularly but prefer to just take oil due to ease. vape pen worked great for travel this time around. I will say I have many friends who fly to/out of cali, and if they have a med card they don't really give a fuck. ive heard numerous stories now of friends getting asked, producing a card and getting the "green" light to keep it moving. Have "heard" its not an issue flying out of CO if you have meds/card, again "heard" this but do know it works in/outta cali or guess it really depends on your tsa helper on hand.

Also not first hand experience, but I have two friends who fly out here from Cali with weed every time they come. Kinda like bringing sand to the beach, but hey.

outwest

Melizzard

Melizzard

They cannot force you to go through the scanner. Cannot. Period. You must then, however, consent to a pat down. I would say mail it ahead. Safest bet all around. :)

Mel

I havent flown since the body scanners were everywhere. But i heard you cant get on a plane in DIA without going thru one. They will find it forsure if its on your persons. If you are checking baggage i would hide it in there. Your carry on could be searched very thoroughly. Last time we did some "smuggling" My girl and i Pre-rolled joints and put them in the ends of tampons and sealed them back up. A handfull of tampons in her carry on, with a male Security officer. Perfect. Seems alot more risky these days. If its possible Fedex or ups that shit man! much safer. If you dont have a set destination apon your arrival you can probably send it to the closest fedex store. BTW how is your KNEE feeling these days?

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

I always check the baggage, my only worry becomes a baggage handler stealing my stash. To much security nowadays for carry on for my comfort level. Set and forget.

Latest posts

Top Bottom