Traveling to Steamboat for a ski trip. How do I find some fire?

• Thread starter ReCway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReCway

Hey farm long time farmer from Cali headed to Steamboat Springs for ski trip and need some weed... Can I go into shops now that its legal? Im a cali me patient..

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

nah. its legal but its not legal. no taxes or political bullshit has been ironed out yet. nobody will sell to people without a red card.

I spent a couple winters up in Steamboat.... and it definitely is very widely available there. you could honestly probably hit employee housing by the phillips 66 right outside of town towards rabbits, and knock on doors. haha. or just go shred the little night park downtown and ask anyone on the rope tow.

thats a good question though.... i wonder if the state would try and barr people with ID's from other states from smoking.... legally i see that being like how the fuck could they, but i could see some fat fuck trying to make that happen too.....

sky high

sky high

Are ya flyin' into Denver/renting a car or flyin' directly into the 'boat?

R

ReCway

Shoot we are driving Sky,.. From LA bro... I would bring my own herb but with Cali plates im sure to get pulled over and searched soon as I leave cali. Esp in my truck.

If I get pulled over in CO with a OZ am I cool?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

maybe, depends on who pulls ya over. statie local what not. some are dicks and will try and give you blah blah blah,s most will just give you a summons that turns intoa 30$ ticket if you show up....

you snaggin the 15 up through utah to the 70? hm.... depends on where you're cutting through to steamboat....

Melizzard

Melizzard

We traveled from Cali to CO back in 09, loaded with all my meds since it was a full move. No one ever bothered us, but we set our cruise control at 5 over the speed limit and let everyone else just fly past. ;)

xxoo
Melissa

Shoot we are driving Sky,.. From LA bro... I would bring my own herb but with Cali plates im sure to get pulled over and searched soon as I leave cali. Esp in my truck.

If I get pulled over in CO with a OZ am I cool?

sky high

sky high

Bottom line....you really don't want to have a cop see your nug when yer in the vehicle....in Colorado... or anywhere else. We have "legal" possession here in CO now...but to be safe it should be packed away and locked in the trunk. Technically...this is how you are supposed to transport MMJ here.

>UTAH< is a good place to avoid if you are carrying. They love to bring the drug dogs out for traffic stops. I have felt the sting here myself...as have more than one of my friends on their way to Moab or Powell. Not fun.

One of the new caveats of A64 is that anyone over 21 can give someone else over 21 less than an oz without fear of penalty. (it used to be a petty fine..like a traffic ticket..but now it is perfectly legal to do)

Are you over 21, bro? :D

R

ReCway

screw flying. Found some flights for the same as gas to get there. Plus a rental for cheap.. Slopes here we come..

now all i need is my bag of weed...

Latest posts

Top Bottom