TRC Alexis Hammer F2 in the Making

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Howdy Do!

Well I was gifted a very special persons (Puff Puff Puff ;)) last 2 beans of TRC Alexis Hammer. Old but golden strain!!!! Luck have it got a male and a female so I decided to F2 this till the cows come home.

Alexis Hammer is TRC Alexis x TRC Texas Hammer.

Alexis is Sweet tooth #3 x Soma Lavender

Texas Hammer is Blackberry Apocalypse x Sweet Tooth #4

These haven't been available for a long time. I am super Stoked about this project. Well onwards.

I rigged up a light in a closet (yes those are my jeans lol) and get to the crossing

Alexis_Hammer_1.jpg

Female
Alexis_Hammer_Female_1.jpg

Male
Alexis_Hammer_Male.jpg

F2_Chamber_01.jpg

F2_Chamber_02.jpg

pura

pura

Awesome :yes i have twelve texas hammer clones going now. cant wait to see this cross.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome bro!!!

Tagged for sure!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Awesome bro!!!

Tagged for sure!

Thx Bro! Can't wait.

Pura looking good. You're in for a treat.

First Day of 12/12 for the Female. Male I will throw in next Tues.

Alexis_Hammer_F_Day_01_C.jpg

Alexis_Hammer_F_Day_01_A.jpg

Alexis_Hammer_F_Day_01_B.jpg

EDIT: Since I have my other room shut down at the moment I will prob move these under a 400 or a 600.

pura

pura

well done cant wait to see the progress with them
crossing my fingers in hope of finding a blackberry dom mother that i can do some breeding with in my batch.. it would be such a treat. already have a list on my drawing board... now just the waiting game :character0053:

are you doing anything else with that male other then making F2's?

I

Indodro

Lookin good for sure. Too bad LS isn't breeding anymore. I bet you'll find some real beauties in the F2s you make.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
well done cant wait to see the progress with them
crossing my fingers in hope of finding a blackberry dom mother that i can do some breeding with in my batch.. it would be such a treat. already have a list on my drawing board... now just the waiting game :character0053:

are you doing anything else with that male other then making F2's?

Thx Pura. Me too. Hammers are some good smoke. I will keep a copy of the male and female but would like to see how the f2 goes. If it goes good then my plan is to do another run after this for some more seeds. Will prob hit up the Chocolate Thai also. I am just trying to keep it alive as Don't know how many of these beans are still floating around. My guess not many if at all any.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Lookin good for sure. Too bad LS isn't breeding anymore. I bet you'll find some real beauties in the F2s you make.

No joke. Thats what im hoping for. Thx man

Now if someone would F2 some Texas Chili's...... hehe

rawman

rawman

I have some F3's and honestly I didn't even know what the strain was may have to try them now.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

.....tagged....thats right on to see some other TRC's going....good luck bro...thats great ya got a Male/Female..was meant to be...I gonna F2 the TRCs i got left too...they deserve to be...keep us updated on the progress....Qwon

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Had a set back well..... more like my dog munching on the plant. Was able to get to the plants so that space wasnt gonna work. So I had to put her back in the veg closet and move to a new spot. She is groovin now so now Today is the official start of the 12/12 F2 project. Flower room shut down so figured I just throw them in there for now.

I also threw in a NL x Haze from Hot House Flowers. Got alot of stuff in veg overgrowing while Im building my new room. This one hey why not. Could always use more seeds.

As you can see at the base of the Alexis on the left the lowers have disappeared lol.

Alexis:
Alexis_Hammer_F_Day_01_B1.jpg

NL x Haze
NL_x_Haze_Day_01_B.jpg

Group under a 400

Group_Day_1_A.jpg

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Day 4

Alexis Hammer Female

Alexis_Hammer_Female_Day_04_A.jpg
Alexis_Hammer_Female_Day_04_B.jpg

NL x Haze
NL_X_Haze_Day_04_A.jpg
NL_X_Haze_Day_04_B.jpg

Group
Group_Day_04_A.jpg

Will Throw the Male in bout day 7

:evilgrin0013::evilgrin0013::evilgrin0013:

pura

pura

glad to see things coming along nicely is your flower room repaired yet so these can take off

Top Bottom