TRC Jammy Jane

• Thread starter TokenZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TokenZen

Here's one of my favorite smokes when it comes to flavor. Its a good day time smoke and really gets those wheels turning. She smells like some type of grape/fruit punch after a good curing and turns a lovely purple when she reaches her final days. Nugs don't shrink much in size, and does well under a T-5, and isn't gonna be your heaviest yielder in your garden best is when she's SCROG'd...

Tokenjammyjane
Trc jammyjane 54
Tokenzentrcjammyjane
Trc jammy jane 4
Trc jammy jane 5
Trc jammy jane 6
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Very nice TZ, loverly shots maing...

That was one I did back in the day with Toe Jam from Cannabic Cowboy and Mary Jane from TRC but all the work was done seperate from TRC..

Is this the same plant that is posted up in High Times September 2007? looks crazy all colored up

Tex

T

TokenZen

Tex it is the same pic as the Sept '07 HT, I'm so happy you caught that issue and remembered!:smiley_joint:
Can you give me more info on the strain, I've done some digging around but it's best coming from the source. I lost this pheno pictured which was my favorite I have one now but she isn't the same, I have 11 more beans to pop to find that special mother.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Mary Jane - Sharon White Widow x Texas Heather

x

Toe Jam - (Cheese x Flo) This is a cross of Cheese x Flo from Cannabis Cowboy
The Cheese that was used is the UK cut, wasn't aware there is more than one floating around. I never got to grow it sensi, just threw one in on the Flo projects as it seemed appropriate at the time. The seeded bud was definitely cheesy smelling, as was the resin, just not enough of it! Cannabis Cowboy

I did a bunch of these and passed them out a few years ago, great to see someone runnin these ladies..

Tex

T

TokenZen

Tex I feel special as I know there aren't many Jammy beans around anymore, after I lost the pheno pictured, I was on the hunt for Jammy beans and got lucky over at bizbay abit over a year ago. I was thinking about making some F2's as I believe she just needs to be shared with everyone. What would you recommend that I look for, as I would want to preserve some special traits...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Tex I feel special as I know there aren't many Jammy beans around anymore, after I lost the pheno pictured, I was on the hunt for Jammy beans and got lucky over at bizbay abit over a year ago. I was thinking about making some F2's as I believe she just needs to be shared with everyone. What would you recommend that I look for, as I would want to preserve some special traits...

I would just do an open polination of your seed stock for a pile of F2's and then do your selections form that gene pool..I like the ones that leaned toward the Mary Jane on yield and stature plus the stickiness and then the dank ass cheese smell of the Toe jam..

Tex

sky high

sky high

Wow. Memories.

I have a few hundred+ seeds I made when I downsized/went Med and ran out my last TRC gear.

The cross was made with a nice/stout male MJ stud and the original Sharon clone mom LS sent my way at one point in time. i've given some out but as happens frequently..i think they're sitting in someone's freezer 'cus i've not heard anything more about 'em.

never ran the Jammy Jane but she sure looks/sounds yummy.

I think there's a few other TRC/LS selected packs in the bucket... might be time to make another run!

s h

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Dam it, nearly dropped my TRC MJ's. But didnt have room for a male just yet. They will get droped on the next run.

Your pics really make me wish I did drop them tho.

T

TokenZen

Tex: open pollination is what I was planning, so that I can really get picky and choose the lucky few. Thanks !

Sky High: yea good ole memories huh? The cross sounds wicked good, and I don't know how but can understand why peeps haven't run these yet. Maybe they know they can be something special there. I would pop those suckers in a heart beat.

Herbalizor: Good to see you, I remember you from back in the day on a few other forums. Yes run then MJ when you get a chance and room permits you should be very happy.

When I get the project started I hope to share some of the goodies with the bay!

M

Mushr00m_Man

those plant are simply stunning. the bud or lathered in trichomes, great genetic work.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Wow. Memories.

I have a few hundred+ seeds I made when I downsized/went Med and ran out my last TRC gear.

The cross was made with a nice/stout male MJ stud and the original Sharon clone mom LS sent my way at one point in time. i've given some out but as happens frequently..i think they're sitting in someone's freezer 'cus i've not heard anything more about 'em.

never ran the Jammy Jane but she sure looks/sounds yummy.

I think there's a few other TRC/LS selected packs in the bucket... might be time to make another run!

s h

You are about to hear more about 'em.......I have several going.

Top Bottom