TRC's BLUE13 Bx1

• Thread starter rompstar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rompstar

rompstar

hi, new here, but not to weed...

while ago when overgrow.com was around, I used to trade seeds with various different sources and TRC sent me these seeds along with some others, they been sitting in a fridge for a while now, would be nice to get more information about these, I don't remember anymore, if anyone has pics, please post, if you recognize the hand writing, maybe you can tell me if that was from Lonestar or not...

I got a total of 8 seeds, will germinate 4 of them and put the rest into the fridge...

cheers!

Trcs blue13 bx1
rompstar

rompstar

thanks for replying / this gave me some good info more than I knew, I will make some seeds from this small batch.. are there any good pics out there of this specimen ?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
This is an OG pack. The "R" look the same. Never saw him put them in normal packs without the tape tho
IMG 20191128 193448

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
thanks for replying / this gave me some good info more than I knew, I will make some seeds from this small batch.. are there any good pics out there of this specimen ?

See if I can dig some up. Most of the recent pics are stuff like Blue13 x GG4 ect.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter

Look up Texas Kid on IG. He was running the orig ones about a year back and making crosses.

Blue13 x E32 Trainwreck - Metro
IMG 20191128 194747

rompstar

rompstar

Am planning to make a few hundred seeds to replenish with fresh beans, I need to figure out how to sell seeds.

rompstar

rompstar

Update.... FIMed them yesterday, once they Branch out nicely I will take clones into the hydro system behind... Will also make seeds and post them later in the classifieds... Will document to end so you see what this is.

20200202 090244
rompstar

rompstar

Ended with two females which I transplanted to bigger pots and gave it more fresh organic soil, and the two males I left them in the smaller pots. It's branching nicely now since the FIM was applied, plan is to dedicate a few branches to make fresh seeds and the rest for bud.

The males aren't mature enough to produce pollen, so that is not a concern, light are on 24/0, I give them breaks once every 4-5 days and turn the light off for the night.

BTW: where I am, pot is legal.

20200213 121628
rompstar

rompstar

Ok update... Kept the best male and the two females I now started to train for better space fit and yeild, took some cuttings from lower branches... Once they fill out space and cutting root I will start flower, I will give some cuttings away to other people..

20200307 145000
20200307 141551
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

That is awesome that they germinated after 14 years. My seed stock has been giving me trouble with germination rates and the youngest ones are ~4 years old. Some of my stock is 15+ years old. I did not keep them refrigerated though. Just in a cool, dark and dry space. I am still hopeful, but I have had minimal success. I wish you the best with your project friend! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Latest posts

Top Bottom