TRC's Texas Mystic

• Thread starter rompstar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Killing it with the TRC gear lately. I truly appreciate you banging some old school shit. I wish you well with it brother! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

rompstar

rompstar

someone has to maintain these classic and I like doing it... I have many.... If I wanted to sell some of these Texas Mystics seeds, what's the best way to go about that ? I got them from TRC and then made seeds from that, so not sure if F2 or F3... :)

BTW, I keep these cool in the fridge, same technique that the Norway Seed Bank uses and makes seeds ok for 10,000 years.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

someone has to maintain these classic and I like doing it... I have many.... If I wanted to sell some of these Texas Mystics seeds, what's the best way to go about that ? I got them from TRC and then made seeds from that, so not sure if F2 or F3... :)

BTW, I keep these cool in the fridge, same technique that the Norway Seed Bank uses and makes seeds ok for 10,000 years.
I definitely appreciate your preservation efforts. I would not know the best way to advise you to sell your seeds. If the seeds that you started with were F1s and you selected a male and female from those seeds and made another generation of seeds, those would be F2s. F stands for filial generation. I wish you well with your projects and hope to maybe be able to search through the progeny some day. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

rompstar

rompstar

Ohhh trust me, dude, I know what F's are and how to breed, I took genetic courses at Duke University :) a while ago, just saying that I don't what they were when I got them, it wasn't written down and I don't remember what I did, so if I were to guess most likely like an F2 at a minimum or F3+

rompstar

rompstar

btw: if anyone here wants to get some of these Seeds - see Ad -

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Ohhh trust me, dude, I know what F's are and how to breed, I took genetic courses at Duke University :) a while ago, just saying that I don't what they were when I got them, it wasn't written down and I don't remember what I did, so if I were to guess most likely like an F2 at a minimum or F3+
I misunderstood. My apologies. I can't seem to locate your classified ad. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

rompstar

rompstar

I guess it's waiting for Approval, I never sold seeds before, all new experience :-)

rompstar

rompstar

Seeds are 15 years old, picked 5 to germinate outside, I see 4 popped already :-) ya baby!

Just keep 'em in the fridge and they will last many life times!

IMG 1525
IMG 1524
rompstar

rompstar

4 seeds on their way out of 5... For fun I also tried germinating seeds I didn't keep in a fridge, totally different seeds, like 20 years old, none germinated, so goes to show you!

20200607 111838
Top Bottom