Tre Star Dawg

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RABB1T

RABB1T

Those beans are coming along real nicely E.T., 34 days that's a big chick in the other pic, killer work homie you're making it look easy!

E

E.T.

thanks for the kind words rabbit! a quick little shot from a few days later ~38 days i think....

Tsd5d38

Those beans are coming along real nicely E.T., 34 days that's a big chick in the other pic, killer work homie you're making it look easy!

T

thumpnasty

im starting week 5 and my tre star dogs are looking great!!!no balls, no banannas, they all look similar, but have different smells. one of em is super lemons!!!!!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T.:banana1sv6:
man i like the sound of that statement NEEDS TIED AT 6WEEKS hahaha sound like the WHITE SALMON i run at 6weeks you damn well better have some suport set up or timber....

dude your killing it with these and the others your rocking with, heres to hoping you get plenty in both areas this round:banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6:........
breed on brother:hi

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn it, E.T. Them girls r looking chunky as fuk! I can't wait to pop my beans now. Thanx for the inspiration bro. What r u feeding them ladies?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm son lookin killer over there you found some really kick ass plants get your swole on lookin forward to c in em finish awesome job!:rock

T

thumpnasty

looking great, how do they smell? one of mine smells like sweet lemons !

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Looking at both those phenos you would think it's the same plant. Number 5 looks just a tad more frosty but other than that... The exact same.

Looks like some stable beans and outstanding nugs E.T.

Great job!

P

paulycali

Lookin like she's taking you for a nice ride. Im sure she's extra happy to take a load off with that staking you did. Now she can focus more on filling in then falling in LOL! Looks like you will reap a nice harvest. She looks to be a yielder for sure. Hope you saved a couple cuttings to mother. She just might be a keeper. Hope all the best and look forward to more pics

How long you going to take her to?

E

E.T.

I sure as hell hope they did!!!!

Things are looking great E.T.! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!!!

RC

thanks rc! these are incredible plants! heavy, dense, funky roadkill fruit

hello E.T.:banana1sv6:
man i like the sound of that statement NEEDS TIED AT 6WEEKS hahaha sound like the WHITE SALMON i run at 6weeks you damn well better have some suport set up or timber....

dude your killing it with these and the others your rocking with, heres to hoping you get plenty in both areas this round:banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6:........
breed on brother:hi

thank you. stardawg on roids!

Damn it, E.T. Them girls r looking chunky as fuk! I can't wait to pop my beans now. Thanx for the inspiration bro. What r u feeding them ladies?

trying out the roots organic line for a friend....liking what i see so far.
thanks rival.

Damm son lookin killer over there you found some really kick ass plants get your swole on lookin forward to c in em finish awesome job!:rock

sticky, my man! what's up bro? doing my thang over here...fixin' to get jaded! thanks for droppin' in homie

looking great, how do they smell? one of mine smells like sweet lemons !

thanks. one smells like roadkill and the other is more tropical atm

Looking at both those phenos you would think it's the same plant. Number 5 looks just a tad more frosty but other than that... The exact same.

Looks like some stable beans and outstanding nugs E.T.

Great job!

wassup hellmutt! these are indeed some stable beans. both plants have the same structure with slight differences in the flowers. very happy with these genetics. very heavy buds! stardawg on roids fo sho!

looks yummmmmy!

mmmmmm

Lookin like she's taking you for a nice ride. Im sure she's extra happy to take a load off with that staking you did. Now she can focus more on filling in then falling in LOL! Looks like you will reap a nice harvest. She looks to be a yielder for sure. Hope you saved a couple cuttings to mother. She just might be a keeper. Hope all the best and look forward to more pics

How long you going to take her to?

what up paulycali! these ladies are indeed happy. it seems when i pollinate a branch, the plants just perform above and beyond the norm....but don't we all after a little lovin'. have cuts of both females and the super stud for future work. looks like they will go 9-10 wks. i'll try to get some more pics up soon....thanks for dropping in holmes.

P

paulycali

Looks to be a bountiful harvest to me. She must really like you LOL! Great job. Looking forward to the chop. She's a pretty girl. I cant wait to run these. Your getting me amped. These will definetaly be in my garden next cycle for sure. I only got 6 beans but i feel i can pull a keeper from those six. Top Dawgs gear is off the wall good. Top notch for sure. Good luck with the rest of your grow and i hope she turns out as good as you expected. Peace out :)

Top Bottom