Tre Star Dawg

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
genepool

genepool

Woot there it is ! haha very nice looking buds E.T.! I'm liking the chunky formations of them flowers, way to gro bro !

E

E.T.

What are you smoking ET?

mamba, jack herer, alien bubba, alien og, super lemon haze, mk ultra, gdp, fugu kush, og18....been super high and busy harvesting seeds from this last run. still need to finish manicuring the blueberry og's and tres stardawgs so they can start their cure...
i'll get some more pics up this weekend...

2DogWalker

ET,

Looks like u been working hard over there dude....Some kill on the TreStars man really excited to hear how they smoke all cured up for you. I bet it will be knockout smoke and those bbOGs gonna be some tasty girls them self...Great work man, congrats on the harvie good luck with your Seeds Bro!

Thas an awesome dog dude! I would really like to get one, but only all black...

Respect
2DW

E

E.T.

thanks 2dog. appreciate all the good vibes man. got more seeds then i expected...nice when things work out...
should have some herb ready to sample in a few days. super stoked.
my white shepherd is fkn crazy...houdini bizzarly is what i call him. i swear he's part alien...

ET,

Looks like u been working hard over there dude....Some kill on the TreStars man really excited to hear how they smoke all cured up for you. I bet it will be knockout smoke and those bbOGs gonna be some tasty girls them self...Great work man, congrats on the harvie good luck with your Seeds Bro!

Thas an awesome dog dude! I would really like to get one, but only all black...

Respect
2DW

2DogWalker

haha funny shit dude,

He's a great looking dog though, awesome ears....

One of the pups in my pic is my Treeing Walker Coonhound who is full grown now and crazier than a pig in shit. Seriously glass shattering voice in this one when hes amped up....

Gotta love the dogs though, always keepin it real reminding me life is a lot simpler than I try to make it out to be!

All those choices of smoke would give me anxiety dude! Rock on brotha!

2DW

E

E.T.

Well, sampled some last night and all I can say is this shit is FKN POWERFUL!! this stuff is gonna wreck the rookies..think it had a gasoline and heavy lemon taste...can't wait for a nice cure...
I'll have dried pics up this weekend...if this shit don't kill me...

JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T.:hi
thats what i was hoping you were going to say about this one, really hoping this STARDAWG i got going is a FEMALE...is it EXSPANDO LUNG buster type shit?..
awesome:hi

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Well, sampled some last night and all I can say is this shit is FKN POWERFUL!! this stuff is gonna wreck the rookies..think it had a gasoline and heavy lemon taste...can't wait for a nice cure...
I'll have dried pics up this weekend...if this shit don't kill me...

Oooba E.T. !! Still alive !?! :bong-hits: yes you are ? :whew ;)

awesome thread my friend, these Tre Star Dawg really look pure dank medicine !
I'm waiting like every farmers for the TopDawgs drop, could you tell me what kinds of effects did you felt in your body when you had sampled it, i'm looking for an extreme relaxation for my muscles spasms but without the couchlock effect, that I have already experimented with the SOMA's Lavender for example...

from your experience, what could be the potential medicinal predominant of this strain ?
we don't know yet what exactly will be droped by topDawgs, more information should be available soon, and i think that i will have to make some choice within some strains... if you could tell me in few words what did you felt when you sampled your TreStarDawg... I will thank you a lot! :) :yes

Peace and Good Vibes for the Curing !

Cyclol

E

E.T.

Still alive...just out of town atm. Will be back tomorrow and do a proper smoke report for those interested. I can say from my first sample, my #5 is more potent then my #4. Specifics soon to follow...

E

E.T.

ok. back in town. here are some manicured shots of the dawgs...smoke report will follow later today, if i'm not completely crippled...

tsd4
Tsd4aharvest

Tsd4charvest

Tsd4bharvest

tsd5
Tsd5aharvest

Tsd5bharvest

Tsd5charvest

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks like some fire, ET. I can't way to pop them beans. New room will be ready soon. Keep up the good work homie!

P

paulycali

Great looking nugs there ET. It must be hot in there with all that fire around LOL! Good shit bro. Keep it up for sure. I cant wait to flower out my tre star dawg. Just cant wait. Popped 6 beans and they are looking super uniform. Very nice looking plants. Hopefully i can get a female or two out of the bunch. For keepers all of top dawgs gear is keepers. Getting closer to the time

Smoke report please :)

Top Bottom