Tre Star Dawg

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Rite on ya JJ has some really amazing gear. I'm Glad I finally got a hold of the stardawg I order the tresix but got the trestadawg instead. I was kinda bummed when I got the TSD but after seeing your TSD I'm glad i got a pack. I think I'm gonna cross the TSD to stardawg and see what that gives me should be some dank. I can't wait to see you harvest pics bro stay frosty late.
P.G.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I would def like to have a pack of star dawg. Ive seen some amazing pictures on here. Low $$ right now so it'll have to wait.

AssManOG

AssManOG

Damn those nugs look like some serious FIRE!!

what are the flavors coming off those nuggies??? and how are they tasting? I know you smoked a wet nug ------>I Mos Def woulda have vaped one or would have done a three lighter bowl light to get that bitch to fire up!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Damn those nugs look like some serious FIRE!!

what are the flavors coming off those nuggies??? and how are they tasting? I know you smoked a wet nug ------>I Mos Def woulda have vaped one or would have done a three lighter bowl light to get that bitch to fire up!
I haven't yet. But I'm ready too! as soon as it dries out a little more I will.:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Ok the chop has happened day 64. I was planning on an extra week but I spotted some bud rot on my Wolverine #1 so a decision was made.. And each TSD had some rot forming. On the good side though it was less than 10 grams and everything is cloudy. Big Beefy Bitches! Problems in the begining kept these short and squat. Then they put it on like Popeye eating spinach! Fucking Bombs! Lemony Deisel smells filled my room. The heat wave this summer had me in the mid to high 80's even 90! Fuck! Lots of foxtails but I like them.:) The #3 looks to be the best pheno in size and slightly frostier than the other 2........................Im reveging them all so it ain't over yet.

Lady #1

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
DAMN those are some big buds DANK DANK DANK!!!! So glad i have these!!! These and the stardawgs are the only seeds i have ever bought that i could smell when i popped open the pack lemony gas funk it was super surprising for real my girl was like did you buy some herb lol

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
And here's a couple picks of the moldy ones. First time for me so its a little exciting being it didnt rot all my buds.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
DAMN those are some big buds DANK DANK DANK!!!! So glad i have these!!! These and the stardawgs are the only seeds i have ever bought that i could smell when i popped open the pack lemony gas funk it was super surprising for real my girl was like did you buy some herb lol
Yeah they all have that smell. The tester was nice smoke. Very smooth on the inhale with a great lemony citrus fuel taste.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Yeah they all have that smell. The tester was nice smoke. Very smooth on the inhale with a great lemony citrus fuel taste.

awesome I can't wait to see how they do from clone thats when you can really tell their true potential thats why i'm done flowering plants from seed to speed up the choosing a keeper process a lil. Sorry to hear about the bud root looks like they could of gone at least 70days but holy shit those are some chunky buds bad ass yield for sure!!!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Great job Munch! Sorry bout the mold homie...happens to the best of us. I haven't had a chance to catch a drop but a fellow farmer hooked me up some f2s, I'm thinking I need to pop em real soon now!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
awesome I can't wait to see how they do from clone thats when you can really tell their true potential thats why i'm done flowering plants from seed to speed up the choosing a keeper process a lil. Sorry to hear about the bud root looks like they could of gone at least 70days but holy shit those are some chunky buds bad ass yield for sure!!!!
Yeah a few more days would have been nice.
Great job Munch! Sorry bout the mold homie...happens to the best of us. I haven't had a chance to catch a drop but a fellow farmer hooked me up some f2s, I'm thinking I need to pop em real soon now!
Hey thx homie. I'll run these again this winter!:D

D

Digger

Sorry about the mold Bud! I think throwing bud away from mold is worse than culling females because you run out of room! heartbreaking!! but like with all things it's not the end of the world and we live to fight another day. Hope you enjoy it!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Sorry about the mold Bud! I think throwing bud away from mold is worse than culling females because you run out of room! heartbreaking!! but like with all things it's not the end of the world and we live to fight another day. Hope you enjoy it!
I feel ya on that Digger. I hate to throw plants away. I always make room!;)
good shit, glad you caught that on time...## looks mighty fat, prime canidate keeper status if she smokes...enjoy
Just in time. Im gonna post a cpl pics in my Wolverine thread from a bud I found today. The mold just took it! Didn't see it 2 days ago. Thanks for checking things out.
They all look fire and the yield cant be beat...good job on the grow man...it is hard not to get mold with buds that big...i am glad i just started a bunch of topdawg gear, plants like yours are the total package...
Hey Thanks OG! Good luck with the gear. Def keeping the TSD around for a while!
Looks incredible budmuncher...great job man...a little mold...No big deal...

Hope you took kuts.. looks like you got a winner!
Yo Assman Thanks Bro! No cuts but the reveg is on. Shes on the schedule for a big run this winter.:D

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Beautiful! I'm glad you took the hand shots for perspective. Those are some dank looking fat ass buds, bro. Enjoy and blow some of that goodness you've helped into the world onto the screen when you get a chance.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Hell yeah Bud! Those turned out to be some serious chunkers. Sorry to hear about the mold and the split though. Next time you top there in the center try either leaving like an inch or so of stem above the node, which makes it a bit tougher to split, or about week 4 in flower, once stretch is done, wrap some tape around the stem at/under the node to keep it from splitting. Ive had splits like that several times so i now usually tape and leave some stem there, works for me. You can tape it up after a split too and the two sides will grow back together, but its better to avoid the split in the first place if you can, just my experience is all. Great job man! Peace brother! Motiv

Top Bottom