treading new water

• Thread starter loolagigi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

loolagigi

hello. my name is Loola, (lola). just wanted to say hello.

i have my current grow right here....

R

Radio_Dread

yep yep i was checkin out your grow thread. you got some nice genes. ill be sure to check them ladies out when they get real sexy like. or did you already harvest? good luck and thanks for sharin'

H

HomeTNGrown420

Hello everyone, I just signed up to your site today after looken between the diffrences between Cherry AK47 and Ak47, I am here to share what knowlege I have of my growing techqnics. So i thought I would Say hello!

L

loolagigi

yep yep i was checkin out your grow thread. you got some nice genes. ill be sure to check them ladies out when they get real sexy like. or did you already harvest? good luck and thanks for sharin'
lol, cool. i am waiting patiently....my good friend told me the last 2 weeks are the hardest. i had to hide my siccors, lol. :(

itll be worth it later.:party0042:

L

loolagigi

Hello everyone, I just signed up to your site today after looken between the diffrences between Cherry AK47 and Ak47, I am here to share what knowlege I have of my growing techqnics. So i thought I would Say hello!
you do know how to open a new thread right? if not let me know, and you can introduce yourself there.....nice to meet you...Loola:evilgrin0040::bongsmi:

S

sdstoner

Welcome. I just joined but already browsed and these farmers know how to farm!!!

Top Bottom