Treating early stage Bud Rot

• Thread starter growhard2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growhard2

My humidity was too high and Fan/air movement too low. Subsequently got a fair bit of early stage bud rot.

It's the white sort of web type, hasn't really rotted the inside yet though, too much lol

Other than cutting out can I spray the affected area with Hydrogen Peroxide?

My plants are pretty small, it would even be possible for me to do a Peroxide dunk in a tub of solution? is that a thing?

I've got about 2 weeks left to go in flower, 6 weeks in.

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

The white sort??? Powdery Mildew,Not bud rot bud rot is brown and NASTY looking hard to mistake

B

Bdubs

Possible spider mites if you have webs. If that is what it is, drop those temps to the mid to low 60s. Spider mites hate the cold and sometimes will disappear if you drop temps for extended period like a week or so. Spider Mite Disappearing Act.

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Bud rot . Poison to smoke . Toss it out . Be safe . Do not mess with your health .
Trust me health over money saved or earned . I have money but damn neck and back suck so bad even after surgery some days i cant do shit . Go to a club girls know not to touch me and its pointless going . Sit there like a blob . You smoking mold cause possible disease later in life

Top Bottom