Treating Yourself Magazine, Looks to be Done, WTF

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Well sometime ago my Sub was just about up, so I sent another $45.00 US to the address for the Mag, never seen another issue, so I just went to the website, www.treatingyourself.com its no longer, just sends you to the forum. So I take it B/C of all the shit going down it Canada they have canceled the Magazine, I sure hope not its a good read,...:eek:

And if so MARCO wheres me $45.00....:mad:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Update,

Treating Yourself was created in May 2002 to provide medical marijuana users with information to assist them in their responsible use of medical marijuana.

Our mission is to build awareness, generate interest, educate and provide our readers (which include medical marijuana, alternative medicine users, members of the hemp community, their caregivers, professionals in this and related industries) with conscientious, ethical, and reliable information to assist them with the management of their wide and varied health needs and provide them with access to safe and reliable products.

Currently Treating Yourself Magazine is no longer in publication. At this time, this page will serve as an online newsletter featuring user submitted articles from our forum. That is the purpose of our content management system at this time.

If you would like to submit an article for consideration on this page, please use the contact us feature below.

Don't send them any MONEY !!!!!!. just got of the phone with another subscriber, Same Shit they sent him a Renewal Card in the Mail, he mailed the $45.00 US.....

TreatingYourself2

Last edited:
ftwendy

ftwendy

I think your $45 went into the conscience, ethics, and reliability -fund

That sucks

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I think your $45 went into the conscience, ethics, and reliability -fund

That sucks
Yeah your right, Me and my buddies money went into some BHO for Marco,,,:rage::rage::rage::rage:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I wonder how widely this is known through the community. Should be spreadin' like wildfire, especially if they're sending renewal cards, taking your money and not delivering the magazine. Plus, $45 for subscription is pretty damn high.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I am surprised any magazine can stay in business these days they are priced so rediculously,$45 a year or 7-10 bucks an issue?get a grip.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I wonder how widely this is known through the community. Should be spreadin' like wildfire, especially if they're sending renewal cards, taking your money and not delivering the magazine. Plus, $45 for subscription is pretty damn high.
The renewal cards they sent came with the last issue of the magazine, that we go in the mail, shady shit if you ask me, You get the magazine so you think Hell all must be good I just got another issue, so you re up your Sub then two months later you want to find out whats up then, this shit...:(

pitviper

pitviper

as of today ,the site appears to be off-line
Treatingyourself.org Server Status Check
Treatingyourself.org is DOWN
It is not just you. The server is not responding.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
as of today ,the site appears to be off-line
Treatingyourself.org Server Status Check
Treatingyourself.org is DOWN
It is not just you. The server is not responding.
Still waiting for Marc to make it right with me and all the peeps he ripped...:greedy:

Strayone

Strayone

So thats what happened to TY & the magazine & the site... Bankrupt...
Just so you are aware - to recover funds you gotta put in a claim to the Bankruptcy Trustee handling the issue... The payments for subscriptions that weren't returned have to go through the trustee... Unfortunately its not a case of making things right... Bankruptcy absolves the person declaring insolvency of that - everything has gotta go through due legal process... The onus is on anyone who put $ forward & didn't get anything in return to put in a claim... If you don't put in a claim - then what you paid vaporizes... I think the statute of limitations is 2 years to put in a claim but I could be wrong - if you wanna claim back the $45 subs you paid - find the trustee & look into the laws... I also lost $ but IMHO - it went to a good cause - the furthering of what we all stand for - decriminalization & legalization... You may feel slighted & ripped off but you may wanna look at the bigger picture... While it was going it benefited all of us & simply let it go... I know I am... But to each their own...

Stray...

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So thats what happened to TY & the magazine & the site... Bankrupt...
Just so you are aware - to recover funds you gotta put in a claim to the Bankruptcy Trustee handling the issue... The payments for subscriptions that weren't returned have to go through the trustee... Unfortunately its not a case of making things right... Bankruptcy absolves the person declaring insolvency of that - everything has gotta go through due legal process... The onus is on anyone who put $ forward & didn't get anything in return to put in a claim... If you don't put in a claim - then what you paid vaporizes... I think the statute of limitations is 2 years to put in a claim but I could be wrong - if you wanna claim back the $45 subs you paid - find the trustee & look into the laws... I also lost $ but IMHO - it went to a good cause - the furthering of what we all stand for - decriminalization & legalization... You may feel slighted & ripped off but you may wanna look at the bigger picture... While it was going it benefited all of us & simply let it go... I know I am... But to each their own...

Stray...
Moved on longtime ago,

pitviper

pitviper

Its a crying shame that all this has happened... But it is what it is...

Stray...
they're still around,except Marco is out of the fold .
he relinquished ownership several years ago and no longer has anything to do with the site anymore,LT & shadimar are running it and also paying for it as well despite a huge dwindling and lack of membership participation.also it seems like it's becoming a bit more of a canadian clique,not as receptive as they use to be for anyone outside of canada,but there are some of the friendlier guys still around.

Last edited:
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone seen Shadimar ..I got some seed from him back when we were visiting on Treating Yourself a lot, early 2015. I’d sure like to hook back up with him and share my images of his breeding work, in my summer grow thread 2016
This is Feynman by him: [Genius x Deep Chunk] x [Pacific G13 x DC] from my summer grow, one girl only.

Latest posts

Top Bottom