Tree/Bucket strains

• Thread starter Back Attack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Back Attack

It seems many off the people on the site are growing trees in either doubled's recirculating DWC, or a more andvanced variation of krusty buckets like Jalisco Kid. So, i was wondering if those of you in socal could tell me which strains, that are often readily available at dispenceries, would perform well in these types of systems. Or just your favorites to grow and why. Thanks for any input!!!

J

Jalisco Kid

Everything grows bigger in buckets. It depends on what you are looking for. A g-13 or a Ms. Walker goes big but are not considered top notched meds. A fire og is nice but will not give you a 3 LB + plant with a 5 week veg. I have a pic of my bp that goes up to 3 lb with a 5 week veg. I think the best for buckets I have seen is one of my patients has some CJ he is blowing up big time especially for his first go in buckets. I have yet to smoke any yet though.JK
Strawberry D is another good one, it is the Male in Ms.walker and there is another thread here with an sd x og that also looks like it too goes big.

N

nughit

I bet you Blue Dream would get huge in buckets. It is a huge yeilder to begin with.

Top Bottom