Trees Are Molting Alot Of Leaves

• Thread starter Zakattack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zakattack

Zakattack

Hey guys. I've noticed that I've started to lose alot of leaves on my plants lately. They also appear to be getting burnt on the edges along with the leaf turning to a light brown before drying up an falling off. I'm not 100% sure on what this means, I'm guessing it might be nutrient burn as I recently switched over to my hps bulb and been. Working working the nutrient towards the flowering mix.

I was mixing into a 1.5gallon --> 6ml micro,5ml grow, 2ml bloom and over the last five watering cycles its now at 4ml micro, 1.5 ml grow, 7ml bloom.

My cycles are 4days. 1st and 2nd day full nutes, 3rd day a "water mix" (which is a third of the Strength of the main Nutes) an the 4th day nothing.

Lemme know what I can Do to fix this and also what the actual issue I'm causing is :)

Trees are molting alot of leaves
Trees are molting alot of leaves 2
Trees are molting alot of leaves 3
fatawa

fatawa

Idk if its nute burn or ph problems.do u hav pics of the leaves on the plant.i can def tell u you r lacking nitro cause leaves shud b darker green

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Needs lots of info to help. Room Temps ph rh type of media type of water etc. Give as much info as possible and need full plant pic in natural light if at all possible. It's hard to guess at what's wrong. And without proper info a guess is all you will get. Help us help YOU.

Zakattack

Zakattack

Needs lots of info to help. Room Temps ph rh type of media type of water etc. Give as much info as possible and need full plant pic in natural light if at all possible. It's hard to guess at what's wrong. And without proper info a guess is all you will get. Help us help YOU.
Sweet! I'll get a pic to u guys tomorrow. They're just fast asleep at the moment. The ph I've been bouncing between 5.9 and 6.0. The growing medium is 50/50 perlite an coco.. Water is RO water.. Rh I don't have a device to measure but the climate where I live is not very extreme..

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Sweet! I'll get a pic to u guys tomorrow. They're just fast asleep at the moment. The ph I've been bouncing between 5.9 and 6.0. The growing medium is 50/50 perlite an coco.. Water is RO water.. Rh I don't have a device to measure but the climate where I live is not very extreme..

I grow in soil so sorry I can't help. There are sections on the forum for hydro coco soil. Maybe post in the coco one too.

Zakattack

Zakattack

Idk if its nute burn or ph problems.do u hav pics of the leaves on the plant.i can def tell u you r lacking nitro cause leaves shud b darker green
Hi! I don't think it's pH issues cos I feel like I'm on that! But I Will get some pictures up of the plants tomorrow. Shot bro

fatawa

fatawa

What numbers r u hitting on ppm's?and do u hav digital ph tester/tds meter?or u just using old skool ph test strips?

Zakattack

Zakattack

What numbers r u hitting on ppm's?and do u hav digital ph tester/tds meter?or u just using old skool ph test strips?
To be honest I am not 100% sure how to use my ec meter do I haven't been checking the ppm's(will u tell me how to go about that. .. An I do have digital ec an ph meters.

Zakattack

Zakattack

Howzit @fatawa . Got in my room Today for a few pics of what the plants are looking like. . Still quite a few leaves burning up an falling off of the plant. Shot bro

IMG 20170312 111404
IMG 20170312 111357
IMG 20170312 111421
IMG 20170312 111637
IMG 20170312 111640
IMG 20170312 111704
IMG 20170312 112758
fatawa

fatawa

tds/ph digital meters is what i use,u lightly swish the test end in the water,very slowly and will level out numbers and wen they stay consistant that yur number.pretty easy.but def read any directions that come with it.

fatawa

fatawa

Zack if u was getting just a few dead leaves on yur undergrowth thats normal.i get them too.anytime u grow bushes u will hav that.and u def hav a bush good job brother.ever hear of lollypoppin?i use it always but it cud serve u very well here..but non the less shes looks nice

Zakattack

Zakattack

Zack if u was getting just a few dead leaves on yur undergrowth thats normal.i get them too.anytime u grow bushes u will hav that.and u def hav a bush good job brother.ever hear of lollypoppin?i use it always but it cud serve u very well here..but non the less shes looks nice
Thanks Bro.. Suppose I'm a Lil nervous anytime something goes slightly wrong cos of it bein my first. grow. First time hearing of lollypoppin.. What is that?

Zakattack

Zakattack

I was getting quite a few dead leaves tho. Like 2hands full from both plants which was quite concerning. . I also recently (2weeks now) been transitioning over from the ground nutrient to the bloom one..

fatawa

fatawa

Are u outside or under a light with this?cause mine yellow out(undergrowth)just cause my 1000w cant penetrate deep enough when u minipulate plant to grow horizonal which i do.lollypopping is clearing out undergrowth cause "indoor" lights wont get to bottom so good.if your outdoor id leave her alone but its yur call

fatawa

fatawa

I was getting quite a few dead leaves tho. Like 2hands full from both plants which was quite concerning. . I also recently (2weeks now) been transitioning over from the ground nutrient to the bloom one.
this could b all it is..when did u change nutes?did u ride out veg nutes threw the stretch,then wen u c true preflowers(which is where yur at)then i switch nutes.they like alot of "n" threw the stretch so even if u change to flower nutes day u flip hrs,add a lil "n" on top of schedule u use.but yurs look fine so id say no worries...dont over nute....yur at home stretch

Zakattack

Zakattack

Are u outside or under a light with this?cause mine yellow out(undergrowth)just cause my 1000w cant penetrate deep enough when u minipulate plant to grow horizonal which i do.lollypopping is clearing out undergrowth cause "indoor" lights wont get to bottom so good.if your outdoor id leave her alone but its yur call
Growing under a Light. I'll defos give that lollypoppin a go.

Zakattack

Zakattack

this could b all it is..when did u change nutes?did u ride out veg nutes threw the stretch,then wen u c true preflowers(which is where yur at)then i switch nutes.they like alot of "n" threw the stretch so even if u change to flower nutes day u flip hrs,add a lil "n" on top of schedule u use.but yurs look fine so id say no worries...dont over nute....yur at home stretch
When I switched over from my mh to the hps light I started the transition of the nutes. Been in flower for 2weeks now, an then I did do it gradually over about 5feeds to what I'll keep it at now..

Latest posts

Top Bottom