Tres Haze (Black Haze x Tres Dawg)...

• Thread starter NorCalD9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorCalD9

Hey Farmers, I didnt see any posts or threads about Top Dawgs Tres Haze up here... I just got a few beans but i have almost no info on them, Hopefully JJ will throw up some pics of the mommy and daddy or something... I will post my finding here... Feel Free to post pics info you guys have on this cross....

Peace
D9

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im on board cant wait to see these grown out

E

E.T.

i'm fkn in!!! i love the black haze and the tres is a fkn stud! subd and good luck.

N

NorCalD9

Thanks guys i hope we can see some pics before mine lol.... KidTwist ur the Haze master from what i have seen i hope i get something DANK like ur Copper bro...

Peace
D9

T

thumpnasty

i have a pack too, i was holding out for some more info ...... mostly has anyone found anything under 11 weeks.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys i hope we can see some pics before mine lol.... KidTwist ur the Haze master from what i have seen i hope i get something DANK like ur Copper bro...

Peace
D9

Im sure you will outa these bro JJ has access to anything he wants and if he chose this haze you know its gonna be real good. dont get me wrong bro i love the copper but im very excited to see what comes outta these black haze crosses. I got a pack of his D haze i plan on working with. i didnt see to many of these packs up there so who knows how many were sold. if i remeber right i think MoNey popped a few.

N

NorCalD9

Im sure you will outa these bro JJ has access to anything he wants and if he chose this haze you know its gonna be real good. dont get me wrong bro i love the copper but im very excited to see what comes outta these black haze crosses. I got a pack of his D haze i plan on working with. i didnt see to many of these packs up there so who knows how many were sold. if i remeber right i think MoNey popped a few.

I agree 100% Kid JJ has had more Elites then most people even know about lol... The Black Haze he used is from FL i think.... I really hope JJ stops by and puts his insite... There is Def goin to be some KILL in those D Haze you got too bro... I have some White Dawgs thats i gotta pop too but i know for a fact there is going to be fire in there lol.... Keep checking in bro....

Peace
D9

N

NorCalD9

i have a pack too, i was holding out for some more info ...... mostly has anyone found anything under 11 weeks.

I doubt u will find something under 11 weeks.... The Black Haze has to be at least a 12-16 weeker and the Tres Dawg takes 10 weeks... But from what i have heard and sampled of the black haze she is worth every minute...

Peace
D9

Latest posts

Top Bottom