Tres Kush Nugs

• Thread starter Bigb89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigb89

Thought I would throw up some pictures of my first pheno of Tres Kush. I have another one I will post in few days once its done drying. This one was taken around 60-70 days (lost calender of dates so not positive). The smell has been tough to describe for me other tha skunky fresh dank lol its a great smell but hard to pinpoint. Out of strains I have ran so far these have had the most trichs. Pictures dont show it well enough but the calyxs are coated looks amazing. Trichomes rain from the buds when i break them up lol couldnt be happier.I crossed my P-Dawg male with her so may see couple seeds in there, wanted to say so so nobody thinks it hermied. Thanks JJ did great job on these.
treskush1-.jpg
treskush4-.jpg
treskush2-.jpg

V

VA Hopeful

Those pics look good enough to show very nice trichs. I have no doubt those bugs are spraying the trichs whenever you touch it - congrats!

B

Bigb89

Thanks for kind words everyone. To answer your question El Boyo the cross was TresdawgX Pure Kush and believe JJ said it was the Socal but could be wrong im not expert on PK. Tresdawg if not famiiar is a Chemdog D BX either 2nd or 3rd time dont wanna be wrong haha.

C

chranotik

nice bro lookin good, i think they look leaning more towards tresdawg imho, because if you have seen pics of my white kush, i think those were more pk dom.. and i believe its a 3rd bx hence tres. happy harvest :harvest:

B

Bigb89

Thanks for info Chranotiks think your right about the Tres it just confuses me in the strain tree but believe its 3rd time being crossed to Chemdog D but only the 2nd BX because first time was to afghani not that matters to much. Yours look bomb as well been following your thread for a minute actually its what made me pop my White BX awhile back.

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

You cats r lucky to have those ladies! Rock on! Looks tasty!

G

grenbone

Thanks for info Chranotiks think your right about the Tres it just confuses me in the strain tree but believe its 3rd time being crossed to Chemdog D but only the 2nd BX because first time was to afghani not that matters to much. Yours look bomb as well been following your thread for a minute actually its what made me pop my White BX awhile back.

I think it's a bx2 from looking at the strain tree also.

Chemdog D x (Chemdog D/Afghani)F1 = Doubledawg ...1st bx

Chemdog D x Doubledawg = Tresdawg ...2nd bx.

I don't know if I'm totally right about this, but the word 'tres', I think, means three.. so maybe that makes it more confusing?

Great nug shots!

Top Bottom