• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Tres Kush - Question for you JJ!

What up JJ!

What Pure Kush Cut was used for the tres kush?

I am excited to rock these ladies!

Stay blessed

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
That's nice to hear, I flat out love bubba. My white kush are the strongest of the bunch I got going and all my little one are looking strong. :)

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
JJ - ty for the info. I have your coffee and tres kush already, looking for the white kush :) I plan on running all your kushes :)

Keep up the excellent work G! Blessings....

Hellmutt - I need that white kush in my life! Finish that sucker already and put up the finished pics for us :party0044:

G

grenbone

I bet those pure kush crosses are gonna be epic.
Looking forward to seeing some pics (or putting some up once I can).

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I have 7 of these going. Just little seedlings now. 7 out of nine came up. It was a generous pack of seeds....a few to spare...Thanks JJ. They have a long way to go but I should get some fems to work with out of the 7. I also like the sticker... :)

fred

B

Bigb89

Heres some pics i just took of the 2 phenos of Tres Kush I got going right now.
treskush1.jpg
tres_kush3.jpg
treskush3.jpg
treskush2.jpg
I usually plant them in same sized container but was real low on soil and coco so had to put it in v8 bottle haha.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
JJ's stuff is looking great!

Bigb, how long have you been using those pots for?

Do you like them?

B

Bigb89

Ive used the air pots for 1 full run and now starting 2nd, so far I like them. I still want to do a side by side with them and reg. 5 gal to see difference for sure with same strain and veg time in both. I go back and forth on pots though and still want to try smart pots side by side as well, so someone else will have more experiance but dont have problem with them yet although if you move your plants around alot it can be messy with coco or dirt falling out of the holes haha. Hope helps a bit

true grit

true grit

Try the Smart pots along side and lemme know what ya think....i went from hard pots to Roots pots but am I finding I like Smart pots a bit better. More air flow with the material IMO. The roots pots are too thick to me....

supercharged

supercharged

yo wats hapnin farmers!
bigb everythins lookin sweet bro, sum HENCH leaves on them bad girls already!!!
ive bin lookin at these airpruning pots since i seen em at an expo near mine but always been sceptical about em.
an can sum 1 tell me wat the pure kush's parents r.... bubba x master?

peace out SC

B

Bigb89

Will do Grit thanks for tip, think gonna grab couple for trial next week when order some cloning gear. let you know in few weeks when get something in them.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
This cross is gonna be a killa!

I pop'd 5 beans of the Tres Kush, only 1 made BUT it is what it is. Here are some pics about a month and a week in.

Fan Leaf Shot - Pure Kush Dominant to the max! The plant itself is about a foot high and the leaf is as big as my hand. Now, all we need to see is some hairs shoot out of a pod and we are ready for lift off (AKA, this bitch better have my money)

Tres K 1 116

Top Shot

Tres Kush 2 116

Side Shot 1

Tres k 3 116

Side Shot 2

Tres Kush 4 116

BIG UPS NYC-JJ, High and Lonesone and the rest of the top dawg fam. Stay blessed.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dayum this is gunnna be a good 1 hope you get plenty of girls to pick frommmmmm goodluck :icon_spin:

true grit

true grit

Sweet hope its a female!!! How quickly is it vegging? Slow like a PK/bubba or quicker like teh dawgs?

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet hope its a female!!! How quickly is it vegging? Slow like a PK/bubba or quicker like teh dawgs?

Me too bro!

It is slower but I can tell some of the dawg has sped it up. The bigger it gets, the more steam it picks up.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup bud! Looking green and lush in here... I'm guessing your last round was a success and I hope this one will be too... :cool

B

Bigb89

Nice job man lookin good. Good luck on gettin a female I popped 2 seeds out of my pack and scored 2 phenos both which are pretty similar around 30- 35 days flower besides one yields better it had much closer spacing on branches but buds are pretty similar so far. I will try and take some pics eventually but best of luck again JJ made some fire with these

Latest posts

Top Bottom