Tester Name : Caliogk
Strain : Tres Kush
Method Smoked : Water Pipe

APPEARANCE

Tres kush

Tres kush 2

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Fuel, Lemon/Lemon Zest, Earthy, Kushy. Very Dynamic
Associated smells of bud : All of the above.

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Lemon Fuel
Associated flavours : Small amount of earthy kush flavor.

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 9/10.
- cough factor? : yes/no YES. Major lung expander. Smooth but still gets you all choked up.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 70/30. Starts to hit the body later into the buzz.
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 10
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2-2 1/2 hours.
Use : Daytime/Bedtime Daytime.
Munchies? : yes/no I don't remember LOL.
-----------------------------------------------------

I had condensed the flavours from those images into a flavour and taste list below, but I think it might overcomplicate matters....or rather, Marco's is very thorough and already covers that, so why reinvent the wheel? This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (x)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

true grit

true grit

Looks great bro, pull this one outta a pack? Been tempted to run some for some time now. you do a log on em if it was your grow?

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks great bro, pull this one outta a pack? Been tempted to run some for some time now. you do a log on em if it was your grow?

El Motador! This came from a pack of Tres Kush. I popped 5 and only 1 germ'd (and came out female!!). I have 8 more beans and will pop 3 more to find some different pheno's.

A friend did the run, no log. The mother of the cut is my other tres kush post. I should have just posted in there LOL.

Don't sleep on the Tres Kush TG, it's fire :animbong:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

How's it going cali? Nice nugs and sounds like some bomb smoke. See ya around.

marski420

marski420

Where did you get the seeds from?? I hope you didn't get them from Ontario Seed Bank, those dudes are sketchy.. I have been to the store itself before. I ask because I can see an OSB package or something beside the bud.

T

tomoe_nage

Where did you get the seeds from?? I hope you didn't get them from Ontario Seed Bank, those dudes are sketchy.. I have been to the store itself before. I ask because I can see an OSB package or something beside the bud.

Not a package, but an advertisement for OSB in a magazine (High:mooningTimes most likely).
The Tres Kush is from Top Dawg if I'm not mistaken.

C

ClearWater

Yes Tres Kush is most definitely Top Dawg gear.

Thanks for the report bro

marski420

marski420

Yeh I knew it was top dawg who makes the seeds, I wasnt sure if OSB was a vendor for top dawg.

H

heshani1999

From where can I buy tres kush seeds....? I like to grow different strains.

E

ess2214

how long did that tres kush take to flower?? got some that are about 5 weeks into bloom thanks

H

headiemeddie420

anyone knwo the exact lineage on this? I take it its tres dawg x some kush?

M

mrhouston907

Great smoke report, have mine curing right noe, smells like pure catpiss when I open the jars, my keeper phenomena appeared to lean to the kush side of things, with red fan leaves, and purple sugar leaves towards the end of flower. What an awesome strain.

Top Bottom