Tres Sister

• Thread starter Steel Erection
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steel Erection

I popped 2 Tres Sister probably two months ago. JJ bro I just wanted to tell you what a good job you did. Seriously bro these two plants are just beautiful. Great structure big Fat leaves beautiful. I have a few from another well know breeder that are older and those plants look nothing like the ones you bred health wise. Good job bro can't wait to sex these two out.

G

gooey

Just heard my pack of these arrived today, cant wait to pop em...thanks for sharing your experience

S

StrawberryGirl

got my pack ordered sending payment on monday!! We are suppperrr pumped!

K

kuz

Me too, just couldnt stand seeing them sit there all day, one pack left.

S

Steel Erection

Yeah guys I'm telling you Im very happy with these plants. Their structure is very nice. A buddy of mine sold me a bunch of packs of JJ's gear. I got Tres Sister, Stardawg,Tres Stardawg, White D, Guava D, Sour Dawg, I think 91 DUD I. I think there may be one or two more also. I'm set. I think you guy's will be pleased. -SE :)

M

m1rage

I ordered up a pack of tres sister yesterday as well... excited to get them and see all these journals go up..

S

StrawberryGirl

We will be running our females in 20 gallon pots vert lights...should be an awsome show!

S

Steel Erection

We will be running our females in 20 gallon pots vert lights...should be an awsome show!

Daaaym your gonna have some trees. From the looks of the ones I have i think they will lend themselves very well to your planned growing style.-SE

S

StrawberryGirl

We will put the thread up on here so people can follow along as well! Good luck with yours too man

S

Steel Erection

Just took cuts on Monday as soon as they're rooted I'm gonna throw the two I have in the flower room. They are both beautiful plants. I also have 2 Stardawgs, 2 Sour Dawgs and 2 Guava D's that I will take cuts from in the next few weeks and then sex them. I popped the Stardawgs and then like 2 weeks later I wound up getting a cut of the SD.-SE

M

m1rage

anybody know the flowering time of these? I'm at day 46 of my first run with em... they are chunky, frosty, and an extremely easy plant to feed. They veg very well... I picked out a pheno to do half of a tent with next run.

M

MOneY

got JJ's cut in now...branchy sob.....nice sister smell...hopefully some more funk.....will try and upload his cut somewhere in the near future.....

V

Von Juicysnatch

anybody know the flowering time of these? I'm at day 46 of my first run with em... they are chunky, frosty, and an extremely easy plant to feed. They veg very well... I picked out a pheno to do half of a tent with next run.

How was the strech on her? Im about to filp some soon.

S

Steel Erection

I've had 2 grown out mothers for a while now. I took cuttings and never had the chance to run them. I just took 40 cuts off of my TresSister #1 Hopefully I'll have 20-24 goin in a table here shortly. I can tell you I have abused the hell out of both mothers stressed them any friggin way you can think of and they are still solid. Perfect looking mothers structure wise. Would be easy to rip 50 cuts off of either pheno I have. Solid breeding JJ. It should be dank. -SE

Reactions: mal
Top Bottom