Tres Stardawg and Skywalker Og

• Thread starter L.Burna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L.Burna

L.Burna

Lots of talk about jj from Top Dawg seeds. So i bought pack off thcbay. Never ordered off the bay so I'm hoping for the best. In here are my 4 Tres Stardawg females out of the original 8 of 13 that cracked the shell. There at about 2 weeks right now and showed there sex pretty quick, at the end of week 1. The rest of the girls are my Skywalker Og #2

More pictures to come.... Tres stardawg and skywalker og 2

Tres stardawg and skywalker og
L.Burna

L.Burna

what else you got in there ....

This is basically all I have in flower right now. just got done flowering the last of my GDP, Super Lemon Haze, and Chocolope. All great strains to run. This Skywalker Og is some fire so im dedicating most my space for it.. currently vegging some more Skywalker Og, Tres Stardawg, Scotts Og, and Bubblegum. All from seed

soserthc1

soserthc1

This is basically all I have in flower right now. just got done flowering the last of my GDP, Super Lemon Haze, and Chocolope. All great strains to run. This Skywalker Og is some fire so im dedicating most my space for it.. currently vegging some more Skywalker Og, Tres Stardawg, Scotts Og, and Bubblegum. All from seed
the skywalker is a great strain , well raved about than the others you mentioned but never had it myself - thou i liking your second run of genetic's now than the first - how long did you run the chocolope thou as i was always interested in that just the long flower time scared me off i believe ...
best of luck
SoSerThc1

L.Burna

L.Burna

the skywalker is a great strain , well raved about than the others you mentioned but never had it myself - thou i liking your second run of genetic's now than the first - how long did you run the chocolope thou as i was always interested in that just the long flower time scared me off i believe ...
best of luck
SoSerThc1

Well I've been working with Gdp and Super Lemon haze for close to five years.. The chocolope for close to one year.. chocolope is about an 8-9 week strain. Definitely worth giving a shot. Very stinky, and pretty potent. Had a fruity smelling pheno and one that smelled close to catpiss. Got some massive nugs off her. The skywalker og is amazing and smells like kush and Chemdog so i had to keep running it.Just decided to toss all my strains out and start fresh from seed. Looking to dedicate most of my time to finding the best kush and Chemdog out there. I have so much seeds it would take a lifetime to go through them. So its time to start.

L.Burna

L.Burna

20131201 173007
g
20131201 172837
About day 42... Theres at least 2 different phenos in the pictures.. Both have a very heavy lemon smell. No fuel smell like I thought it would.

L.Burna

L.Burna

For some reason couldnt post the rest of the pictures.. ill try and get some more up when I have some time. Peace out..

Top Bottom