Triacontanol-does it lower quality?

• Thread starter Weedgram
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

Well here's how I would rephrase your question: Does Snow Storm Ultra, Canna Boost, Terpinator, or Superthrive lower quality of buds if used in flowering? There are loads of testimonials to suggest otherwise..those products all have Tria.

As far as the PPM goes.. application rates have been proven effective from .25-1ppm and some members have used upwards of 10ppm to benefit.

sedate

sedate

Well here's how I would rephrase your question: Does Snow Storm Ultra, Canna Boost, Terpinator, or Superthrive lower quality of buds if used in flowering? There are loads of testimonials to suggest otherwise..those products all have Tria.

As far as the PPM goes.. application rates have been proven effective from .25-1ppm and some members have used upwards of 10ppm to benefit.

^^That.

Uhh. FWIW, I do not believe that Superthrive has TRIA, I thought it was a b1 + rooting hormone, but I could be wrong.

Try a foliar of SnowStorm... my prefered method of tria application..

Too much of anything including love will reduce the quality of buds. the amount and timing is important. JK

Yea too much TRIA will cause early senescence... I've had leaves yellow at bad as early as 45 days when I got a little aggressive with that stuff.

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

I'm pretty sure tria has been proven to improve resin production when used in flower. When I say proven, I dont mean scientifically proven (even though I believe it is, I just cant source it) but numerous people online and people I know personally backing the use of Snow Storm, alfalfa meal, and other alfalfa/tria based products and saying it made their products frostier I would say it's proven.

Like someone else here said though, if you're dissolving it yourself, make sure you're not feeding too concentrated an amount because I'm sure it gets detrimental after a certain point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom