1. -Weigh .02g Tria on tinfoil and place in small tempered glass container
  2. -Add 4ml polysorbate 20
  3. -Heat and stir until TRIA is fully dissolved
  4. -Add 15ml Distilled h20
  5. -Heat and stir until TRIA is clear
  6. -Add to 5gals of Water
  7. -Fill Sprayer
  8. -Add a few drops of Palm Olive Dish Soap to act as a sufficant
  9. Coat entire plant, including undersides of leaves. Lights must be off for 6 hrs.

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

Been reading about Triacontanol all night. Thanks to @Herb Forester for the links. The beneficial effects of Tria are doubled or tripled by combining it with calcium. Conversely, the synergistic effects are nullified when you use the combo with a non-ionic wetting agent- kinda sucks.

colostoney

colostoney

whats up with a few kernels a cheapo rabbit chow from walmart......plenty a juice in there
Once a month I hit my moms with a few kernels from the top usually same time I add a handful a wormcastins and a couple drops seagreen n water it all in voiola.
Besides the hormones alfalpha is great worm chow and will boost ya micro zoo. I crop my own wigglers so I feed them a few handfuls a the rabbit chows every couple weeks too they think they is bunnys and I gots worms wit da buck toofs too!

But take it easy its potent n ferments up hot in decomp so just a few kernels once a month and I only give it to plants veggin for bloom inside once cuz I bloom lil plants inside but as a gen rule don't feed ya plants alfalpha at bloom or within a month a bloom or youll get too much stretch. outs I start withsome rabbit chow mixed in my soil in shit and hit it with chow again about 6 weeks into veg Fuck all the hyped additives get what ya can to drop bomb at walmart. White trashy growin is the way of the jedi.

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

whats up with a few kernels a cheapo rabbit chow from walmart......plenty a juice in there
Once a month I hit my moms with a few kernels from the top usually same time I add a handful a wormcastins and a couple drops seagreen n water it all in voiola.
Besides the hormones alfalpha is great worm chow and will boost ya micro zoo. I crop my own wigglers so I feed them a few handfuls a the rabbit chows every couple weeks too they think they is bunnys and I gots worms wit da buck toofs too!

But take it easy its potent n ferments up hot in decomp so just a few kernels once a month and I only give it to plants veggin for bloom inside once cuz I bloom lil plants inside but as a gen rule don't feed ya plants alfalpha at bloom or within a month a bloom or youll get too much stretch. outs I start withsome rabbit chow mixed in my soil in shit and hit it with chow again about 6 weeks into veg Fuck all the hyped additives get what ya can to drop bomb at walmart. White trashy growin is the way of the jedi.

I like your style.
I'm running ebb and flow trays and doing organic teas and such makes it a bitch to clean every week. I'm trying to get the triacontanol without the mess of alfalfa. I was brewing with alfalfa meal first but it reeks like horse dung in my room after the brews and it really does crank up the beneficial activity to 90's house party status!

Lately I've been running sterile systems with chlorine to keep the beneficials from spreading biofilm in my trays. Its quite lovely actually. If I can get traicontanol into a sterile system I'll be a happy man!!

peoplewish

peoplewish

We just did our first application of TRIA at ~1ppm, day 10 flower. And did another application on another set of plants at week 5 & 6 flower at ~1ppm. I covered all budsites leafs and under leafs. Let the games begin.

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

We just did our first application of TRIA at ~1ppm, day 10 flower. And did another application on another set of plants at week 5 & 6 flower at ~1ppm. I covered all budsites leafs and under leafs. Let the games begin.
So you are using polysorbate 20 and Tria? Can't wait to hear about the results :couchpotato:

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I get tria and polysorbate from mbferts. Been using it as a drench at 10-15 ppm flower and veg while I can see noticeable growth when I boost with it I did not perform an experiment. The advantages of using it are well noted already. I also use brass steroid and bap6 <~ this one has potential to keep me from having to train my ogs. Makes them branch like mad. Always drench never foliar. Read foliar provides faster results. Maybe you use less Idk. Interested to see what you all cone up with.

S

smoothbud

I grow in a soil mix, so things are a bit simpler for me. I add a pinch (maybe a teaspoon) of alfalfa meal to the mix in 1 gal pots along with mycos when I transplant clones from cups. I add a slightly bigger pinch if its a clone thats lagging a bit and they will ussually catch up in about 10 days to the formerly more vigorous plants.

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

Have you tried this yet? Nice that the concentrations are shown.
I have not tried that product yet. In fact I forgot about even finding it! I've switched over to mostly sterile systems so I'm not sure I would feed with this.

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

I never completed the experiment because of two main reasons:
1. Calcium 25 worked great by cutting down veg times by at least a week
2. Triacontonal was a bitch to use considering you had to heat it up in a microwave and mix with Polysorbate 20. I ended up buying a microwave just for mixing Tria in my shop but I started to heat up food in it one day before I ever used it for Tria and I don't want to cross contaminate my food with Tria. So Tria got put on the shelf.

Another weird thing is that MBferts stopped selling Triacontanol in its pure form on their site and instead has made their own product containing the Tria along with other steroids and/or vitamins and aminos which I don't need.
@oscar169

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
I never completed the experiment because of two main reasons:
1. Calcium 25 worked great by cutting down veg times by at least a week
2. Triacontonal was a bitch to use considering you had to heat it up in a microwave and mix with Polysorbate 20. I ended up buying a microwave just for mixing Tria in my shop but I started to heat up food in it one day before I ever used it for Tria and I don't want to cross contaminate my food with Tria. So Tria got put on the shelf.

Another weird thing is that MBferts stopped selling Triacontanol in its pure form on their site and instead has made their own product containing the Tria along with other steroids and/or vitamins and aminos which I don't need.
@oscar169
Thanks for the update!!
How are you using the Ca25 and at what rates and freq ?

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

Cut and pasted from my notes:
Calcium 25

Recipe for 1 Gallon

1 Gallon R.O. Water

4.5 Grams Calcium 25

3-5 drops PolySorbate

Mix well and ensure all Calcium is in solution before applying

The label specifies temperature above 75 degrees for best efficacy @oscar169

Latest posts

Top Bottom