Triacontinol Dosage and Method of Application

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skybound

Skybound

i will stop here but when you can do a quality assay, your learning doesn’t stop

IDK if you're intentionally speaking in parables, or if English is a new language for you, but the meanings of your posts are not plainly understood.

E

eirI

IDK if you're intentionally speaking in parables, or if English is a new language for you, but the meanings of your posts are not plainly understood.
I’m sorry everyone I know says I can’t understand until I explain. So you have 98% hormone boost we’ll just say. That’s awesome very potent. Run a sample through a HPLC hopefully your getting good ingredients.

E

eirI

A method of testing and identifying what ingredients are in your sample
QUOTE="eirI, post: 2255418, member: 103529"]
[/QUOTE]Anyone knows about hplc it’s the preparation of your sample that’s critical and time consuming lol

E

eirI

Anyone knows about hplc it’s the preparation of your sample that’s critical and time consuming lol
[/QUOTE]
Anyone knows about hplc it’s the preparation of your sample that’s critical and time consuming lol
[/QUOTE]

any questions

G

GloriaJean59

I just purchased the triacontanol and did the mix. I watched a YouTube Video on how to do this. Now, I sprayed some of my plants, but now I don't know what else to do, spray again in 3 days? a week? The mix I did made a gallon. The other video I watched never said what to mix the mixture with a 5 gallon jug or what. I'm so confused now, there isn't enough information on the web. What the company sent me, made no sense to me, I'm not a scientist. If anyone knows when or how much should I spray my plants, please let me know. If anyone needs this chart I have, maybe you can explain to me what it says, I will upload it. But all I want to know is how many times should I spray my plants?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Spray once every 2-3 weeks.
I have seen some that dose with it every watering, which is too much in my opinion, but I am in the experimenting stage with this stuff as well. So far, things are looking good although I am a little worried that the plants might be finishing too soon. I have a bunch of dried pistils now that I don't remember seeing this early. I am growing some landrace Sativas and they usually go 12 weeks to finish, although at 6 weeks, they are looking sort of mature. Not as big as they usually swell up to, but perhaps this is the way this stuff works. If my plant keeps maturing like normal, but shows increased bud mass and quality, then I will declare it a success. I'll be bummed if it just causes the plant to finish sooner. Kot, you seem to have a handle on this... what should I expect in the upcoming weeks, giving a dose every few weeks?

K

Kot

My plants mature slower than the stated from the seed bank. They look ready with bear eye but the trichomes are far from ready. 8 week strain needs 10-11 weeks.

I absolutely have no idea if spraying tria helps me by any way but I do it. It says that the plants should finish earlier, yeah, but I do not see that. I see foxtailing but don't know if it is the tria or other products I use plus the high heat .

Tria is no magic.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
My plants mature slower than the stated from the seed bank. They look ready with bear eye but the trichomes are far from ready. 8 week strain needs 10-11 weeks.

I absolutely have no idea if spraying tria helps me by any way but I do it. It says that the plants should finish earlier, yeah, but I do not see that. I see foxtailing but don't know if it is the tria or other products I use plus the high heat .

Tria is no magic.
I am trying it on the same plant strains that I have grown for decades, so any differences from the Tria should be pretty obvious. Most of my strains are Sativa, and take 12 weeks to finish with most of the weight and positive stuff happens in the last 2 weeks. Sativa's are hard to judge by trichomes alone since they just sort of continue to flower forever or until all the leaves die off. Time will tell. I'm about half way there and things are starting to get top heavy. Thanks for the advice!

K

Kot

I am trying it on the same plant strains that I have grown for decades, so any differences from the Tria should be pretty obvious. Most of my strains are Sativa, and take 12 weeks to finish with most of the weight and positive stuff happens in the last 2 weeks. Sativa's are hard to judge by trichomes alone since they just sort of continue to flower forever or until all the leaves die off. Time will tell. I'm about half way there and things are starting to get top heavy. Thanks for the advice!
If you grow from a long time and the same strains then you experience with tria would be very precious. I grow just from a few years and atm this is my 3rd indoor grow and I grow different strains from seed.

So please keep us updated.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
If you grow from a long time and the same strains then you experience with tria would be very precious. I grow just from a few years and atm this is my 3rd indoor grow and I grow different strains from seed.

So please keep us updated.
It's the same mostly Sativa strain from the 70s, called Matanuska Thunderf**k, brought back by some Alaskan pipeline workers back then. I have kept it going thru either the occasional hermie seed or via cloning. The original seeds still sometimes pop, but they take a while, up to a week sometimes. A few grows ago I made a batch of seeds, so I have a good stash of feminized seeds, original seeds (which have 2 phenos that I can tell), and clones of the more favorable pheno. I have grown both and I'm very familiar with them, so any changes should be apparent.
I still haven't found any solid dosing recommendations, with some providers recommending low doses with every feeding (which could be construed as daily depending on the growth and feeding style) while others recommended using 3 times...1 at full vegetative/alternate node growth, 2) During change to 12/12, and 3) During active flowering. I guess some plants reacted differently, with tomatoes being one of them. Time will reveal all!

G

GloriaJean59

Spray once every 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for the reply, but I guess I didn't make myself clear, I'm not growing bud, even though I will when my son gets some good seeds. Right now I buy from the dispensary as my state isn't approved for recreational yet, we are in the process. The dispensary prices are outrageous so I will grow, my sons will get it going. But I am using the Triacontanol on my veggie plants in my garden, any plants really. If I have success on my veggies, I will know it will do well on the bud. So once every week sounds good because they are babies yet with some flowers on them, pepper plants, tomato, so I sprayed away. But with all the rain, I sprayed again.

Anyone who knows about veggies or are they the same thing, let me know, okay??

Top Bottom