Triangle kush veg shot.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Before the kids and haters get started,this Triangle came from Nspecta himself. It's a viney plant with a low yield but potent smoke.;) The plant seen on the right side of this first pic as a Tahoe trying to sneak in the pic.
Triangle kush veg shot
Triangle kush veg shot 2

Motarebel

Motarebel

The Tahoe is one of my fav OG Kush varieties! Whatcha got planned for the masses Mota .....my imagination is running wild!

I'm gonna hit it with my LBL male and then i'm going thru some "WhiteHoe" for her next mate. This Tahoe is badass,my hillbilly bro named it " noworry" because when ya smoke it your so stoned you can't think, so all his worries were gone.!;)

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Before the kids and haters get started,this Triangle came from Nspecta himself. It's a viney plant with a low yield but potent smoke.

Hey there Mota...I'm guessing we have mutual friends. :)

While I agree TK is definitely one of those low yield OG kush plants...when grown side by side outdoors with many of the other OG kushes it is bar none the highest yielding OG out of the bunch. :woot:

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hey there Mota...I'm guessing we have mutual friends. :)

While I agree TK is definitely one of those low yield OG kush plants...when grown side by side outdoors with many of the other OG kushes it is bar none the highest yielding OG out of the bunch. :woot:

Yo! Good to see ya out on this high seas! ;)

outwest

Latest posts

Top Bottom