Triangle Kush

• Thread starter greyfx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greyfx

Here are pics of triangle kush a really hard to find clone but there are those that have this thing and trust me when they have it, they will never let it go. Its definitely dank. The pics can be a bit blurry Ill take more high quality dry shots later on. It's day 62.

Trikush1
Trikush2
Trikush3
Trikush4
Trikush5
Trikush6
Trikushfull
Dynamite

Dynamite

this is the cut always reeferd to as TK ...?

I thought it and the White were one in the same for the longest time..because I've seen the White also reeferd to as Triangle ..

I've grown the White but not the TK ,I've heard it's the fire though ...

enjoy!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
these are from a clone or seeds? looking nice n tasty...

Are you kidding? First sentance of the first post: "Here are pics of triangle kush a really hard to find clone..."

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey is that LED Light that I see there? Or maybe I'm just trippin... Nice fine on the Triangle bro, I always love seeing pics of her.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter

I thought it and the White were one in the same for the longest time..because I've seen the White also reeferd to as Triangle ..

enjoy!

Dont confuse the two brother. The White is a unknown 3 way cross:)

TK>>>> Triangle Kush

Looks like absolute shit yields...

That it does bro>>>>>Yields like shit but is AAA quality DANK
:passingjoint:

gtd

D

dusty

TK has the potential to yield very high. You just need to put 64 of them per 4x4 and flip them small...Most people holding the TK don't have the chops to get her that healthy and pull that many clones..

true grit

true grit

Yeah that is quite an undertaking....I'll admit I don't have the chops to run that many in a 4x4! lol.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Well that makes two of us then, true:) Although doing that I could see some weight happening then:)

gtd

D

dusty

When you put 64 per bed with the TK and flip them small you just get a bunch of spaghetti strings of OG Kush nugs..it's badass

S

Sway

When you put 64 per bed with the TK and flip them small you just get a bunch of spaghetti strings of OG Kush nugs..it's badass

i gotta say...that does sound badass...id love to see it..

Just stick a 4x4 in the corner under a 1k and let it go :):joint:

D

dusty

My indoor garden used all 4x4 beds on casters with 1Ks over them. I dont grow in door any more.

G

greyfx

Thanks for the comments and yea the yield is shit, but in a 2g pot of soil it pulled 1 O and a 1/2. There was another smaller one that might have yielded a quarter lol. I have another huge one going into flower with whitemaster and purple bubblegum and I'm positive it will yield 3+ in a 5 gal pot. It's had way over a month and a half veg time I can't wait. The triangle kush is definitely some type of og I received this cut from a friend I met and taught to grow. It's funny how someone starting in the game had triangle kush and I had looked for it forever. He had it labeled as triangle but I knew it was not the white. This clone has been around fl since 98 and before according to the guy who gifted it to my friend and had been in his family for 20+ plus years and they hardly ever let go of it. Some say it came from seed but who really knows after 20+ years it has a lot of stories behind it. Lots of peeps have it now but its still held down pretty tight. Its very easy to trim. I now know that folks in CO have it now. The guy also gave me an exodus clone and while the cheese is good, its nothing compared to triangle. I just keep the cheese because its truly an OLD skunk when i smoke it people are literally like oh that's some bud we used to get back in the day and I just laugh.

R

Rabbi

Throw up a smoke report GreyFX that TK is really nice.

G

greyfx

Yea man I definitely will just finished a bowl and I feel like a million dollars :cool0010: I know of only three people including myself that have it here and two people in colorado that moved from here does anyone else on the farm hold this cut? Gonna grab my cam and put up some dry shots and smoke report.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

enjoy!
No dyno there too different animals, the TK looks almost like the Tahoe same structure but more plump and has way more silver tone to the buds then the Tahoe dose and the smell and taste is a little different then the Tahoe also, she is some Bomb ass smoke just like all of the OG Kushes..........GM
TK has the potential to yield very high. You just need to put 64 of them per 4x4 and flip them small...Most people holding the TK don't have the chops to get her that healthy and pull that many clones..
Wazz up my nigga, were ya been? working in the outdoor garden I see u been bustin ass, What do U mean no indoor garden u giving up on indoors?, its twice the work as outdoors fuck I havent grown outside sense the mid 80s and I dont miss all of the BS that comes with it, talk to ya later bro keep in touch.......GM
Yea man I definitely will just finished a bowl and I feel like a million dollars :cool0010: I know of only three people including myself that have it here and two people in colorado that moved from here does anyone else on the farm hold this cut? Gonna grab my cam and put up some dry shots and smoke report.

Hay grayfx hows it going, there are a few of us on here that have the TK cut we just dont whore it out on the internet, cause she is a cut that not to many people have, and part of the deal was not to whore it out, with that being said after seeing ur pics of her I half to post up some pics of her that do her justice, ( no disrespect intended) but ur pics make her look bad, cause she is one awesome plant, I hope U dont mind me posting some pics of her in ur thread, im not trying to make urs look bad just make her look good........GM

S

SkyHi

I have some TK about 3-4 weeks in flower, ill post pics when shes ready. Def fussy with the nutes.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

TK 52 days of flower

Heres some pics of the TK at 52 days and flushing going to 65 to 70 days, We need krome to cross the TK with the White and see what kind of gems that cross would bring I bet it would be straight fire.............GM

DSC02196
DSC02197
DSC02198
DSC02199
DSC02200
DSC02205
DSC02206
DSC02207
DSC02208
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom