Triangle Kush

• Thread starter greyfx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DIKNGRO

Yeah,this is some funny mess going on in these parts.The White was named after the area it came from in florida and not because of trichome production.It's actually a pheno from a cross with Triangle Kush and thats why the white is called triangle.I hear how killer the TK is as well as the Fire cut but have not read one complete smoke report.I'm not saying it's not great smoke but is it not funny how there is no smoke report on this girl.
Ghost Og, some say it's a S1 because of what.....?Can't believe all you hear my friends.It's all about the money and these guys let the kids argue about genetic drifts.Bluedog, know what Im saying but he want come around because he is on the other end of the spectrum.

D

DIKNGRO

Take a trip down to South America and you will find what some call og kush, growing wild.:party0045:

Quitters

Quitters

Ghost Og, some say it's a S1 because of what.....? Can't believe all you hear my friends.

cause the maker/sprouter of ghost has said so :yes

im sure they could elbow Swerve for 10 packs of the sfv bx3 or what evers and find the best males

i use to think the same thing until seeing and hearing results of the bx3's from experienced gardeners all over..

i hear helps keep around expensive foreign sport car tho lmao !!

also the pic i posted is one of bluedog's from yrs ago @ icrag...

:scared0016: hiding from the ban hammer lol

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

That would be like taking a Carver or Colby or Garner game dog and then impregnating it with a backyard bred puppy mill dog...
I see you have game dog knowledge. I had a BX male off of Frisco and a bunch of Sorrell's dogs. Funny how game dog breeding and plant breeding are so similar.

D

dusty

That's some great blood there JJ NYC. I'm holding some El Negro blood here..

Doing dogs, cows, plants..it's all the same. You need two separate but similar lines, then you need to mix them..

Quitters can you post where ORGNKID said that he gave Ghost1 a S1 OG Kush..?

G

greyfx

I took a purple bubblegum male and crossed it with triangle and made purp bubble f2's. Gonna sort through and find some more keepers :party0022:

Venom818

Venom818

I would never mix TK with any crap from Cali Connect. That would be like taking a Carver or Colby or Garner game dog and then impregnating it with a backyard bred puppy mill dog...FAILSAUCE!

TK S1 is the best way to preserve. No extra genes, no males. All TK. Yes.

GTD - See how Quitters did it? Imagine that but in a bed. It works.

haha i see u know your dogs i prefer the jeep x redboy myself

nice job greyfx and bp

D

dusty

The jeep/redboy line has a lot of wind and gameness but I feel the mouth is still too weak on that cross.. Any thing with the red boy genetics I feel has a soft mouth even if they have forever wind..

Venom818

Venom818

Yeah,this is some funny mess going on in these parts.The White was named after the area it came from in florida and not because of trichome production.It's actually a pheno from a cross with Triangle Kush and thats why the white is called triangle.I hear how killer the TK is as well as the Fire cut but have not read one complete smoke report.I'm not saying it's not great smoke but is it not funny how there is no smoke report on this girl.
Ghost Og, some say it's a S1 because of what.....?Can't believe all you hear my friends.It's all about the money and these guys let the kids argue about genetic drifts.Bluedog, know what Im saying but he want come around because he is on the other end of the spectrum.

u mean kind of like the story u just told us about the white, who new all these guys banging there heads trying to figure it out when they could have just asked u

Venom818

Venom818

The jeep/redboy line has a lot of wind and gameness but I feel the mouth is still too weak on that cross.. Any thing with the red boy genetics I feel has a soft mouth even if they have forever wind..

finding some real mouth in the jeep/reboy/raskal
i have a grandson of Garretts ch tramp and owned a son off ch tramp and a daugther of TAB that produced a ch

Venom818

Venom818

I see you have game dog knowledge. I had a BX male off of Frisco and a bunch of Sorrell's dogs. Funny how game dog breeding and plant breeding are so similar.

haha dont mean to start some fire but u need to look into some jeep/redboy/raskal or maybe some jeep/redboy/yellow

D

dusty

I'll keep my eye out for either of those Venom818

Should start a THC Farmer Game Dog club..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom