Triangle Kush

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

believe the hype my friend shes kill, Ive ran alot of og's and she's still with me super kill imo

What's up venom, nice to see you back on the farm.. She definitely is bomb, I know you got her to do magical things, U know your a luck guy..

Still have a nug or two of ur triangle and a few other from your last batch..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I almost asked That but I figured it was a long shot. Come on canna gods!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

U know u have the real deal by the sandalwood og smell, no other OG smells like the TK dose, and u can see the silverish color that she puts out in flower, she is a excellent yield-er if u know what she likes, the smoke is HEAVY and will keep u in couchlock mode, and yes she is held close for good reasons!!!!!!!!
DSC04128
DSC04314
DSC04315
DSC04316
DSC04129

Aligee

Aligee

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Killer work Gm, I've seen ur nugs in person through a mutual friend, your tk and white were no fucken joke.. Biggest, densist, rocky, nugs I've every seen.. Truely named GM for a reason.. Much respect..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks bro, I love my TK she is my #1 Gal to go to when I need to get BAKED lol, here she is at 73 days and a 3 week flush:) View attachment 331722View attachment 331723View attachment 331724View attachment 331725View attachment 331726View attachment 331727 , thats when she is the best
Damn can't stop looking at them chunky nuggs. Now I know what all the craze is about, plus I've been smoking on the TK w EOS and shit is certified fiyah. Major props. I wonder how she compares to the BTY

Top Bottom