WiseGorilla

Tester Name : WiseGorilla
Strain : Triangle Kush
Method Smoked : Clean Glass Toro, Elements Joint

APPEARANCE

Triangle kush

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Pure OG Funk
Associated smells of bud : Lemon, Diesel, Earthy. What I think of when I think of OG Kush in its pure form.

TASTE

Just like its smells. And it stays on your lips for minutes after exhaling. Tastes almost like candy.

Harsh/smoothness : 2 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : no, but not for amateurs

BUZZ

Profile : 60% head to 40% body but definitely a heavy stone
Potency : 10/10
Duration : 2 hits from a bong will get you very medicated for about 3-4 hours.
Use : Depends on your tolerance level, but mostly night time.
Munchies? : yes

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Its a mystery, this was the clone only I'm pretty sure. There are some breeders working the Triangle Kush though, RareDankness, Nspecta CSI and Archive have good Triangle crosses. But Nspecta and Archive ones are pretty much sold out it looks like.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

The Triangle Kush story is pretty intriguing though. From pure speculation from what I've read it comes from Florida originally and it is one of if not the first real OG Kush genotypes. Really one of my favorite cuts of all time.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I don't grow the real tk just to be clear. This nug was in a quarter I got from a friend in Southern California, and if this is not the real deal then thats just silly. I'm pretty sure this is the real one. Educated guess I would say there are under 8 people who have the original TK?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I don't think I've had real TK yet here in Cali unless it was mislabeled an OG. But I had plenty of outdoor TK back home in FL. I miss it dearly.

john martin

john martin

Looks a lot like my Sour D x SFV OG x Sour D (Cali. Connect OSD).

Your smoke report is very similar too!

My pheno is very SFV OG dominant, and they are supposedly the same thing or very very close to each other, with different names, so it looks like you have the real deal, or something similiar.

The nug shot def. has the 'triangle' on the top like it's supposed to!

Pretty nug, nice report!

Top Bottom